K-Fed Turns Down Britney Spears' $US25 Million Divorce Settlement
$25 million is nothing for Kevin Federline compared to his two children, Sean Preston and Jayden James, with estranged wife Britney Spears. Thus, the failed rapper refused the $25 million divorce settlement offered by the pop star.
"Kevin says that Britney offered him $10 million to walk away from their marriage and to relinquish custody of their kids, but he just laughed," a source told Star magazine while adding, "Then she came back with $20 million, which he turned down, too. Now he says she's offering a whopping $25 million and that's her final offer. He told her to take a hike!"
"He loves his two little boys, and there's no way he's going to disappear from their lives," the source claimed. Tough so, the former back-up dancer was reportedly looking for a $50 million settlement from Britney.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story