K-Fed Turns Down Britney Spears' $US25 Million Divorce Settlement
$25 million is nothing for Kevin Federline compared to his two children, Sean Preston and Jayden James, with estranged wife Britney Spears. Thus, the failed rapper refused the $25 million divorce settlement offered by the pop star.
"Kevin says that Britney offered him $10 million to walk away from their marriage and to relinquish custody of their kids, but he just laughed," a source told Star magazine while adding, "Then she came back with $20 million, which he turned down, too. Now he says she's offering a whopping $25 million and that's her final offer. He told her to take a hike!"
"He loves his two little boys, and there's no way he's going to disappear from their lives," the source claimed. Tough so, the former back-up dancer was reportedly looking for a $50 million settlement from Britney.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences