K-Fed Turns Down Britney Spears' $US25 Million Divorce Settlement
$25 million is nothing for Kevin Federline compared to his two children, Sean Preston and Jayden James, with estranged wife Britney Spears. Thus, the failed rapper refused the $25 million divorce settlement offered by the pop star.
"Kevin says that Britney offered him $10 million to walk away from their marriage and to relinquish custody of their kids, but he just laughed," a source told Star magazine while adding, "Then she came back with $20 million, which he turned down, too. Now he says she's offering a whopping $25 million and that's her final offer. He told her to take a hike!"
"He loves his two little boys, and there's no way he's going to disappear from their lives," the source claimed. Tough so, the former back-up dancer was reportedly looking for a $50 million settlement from Britney.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs