K-Fed Turns Down Britney Spears' $US25 Million Divorce Settlement
$25 million is nothing for Kevin Federline compared to his two children, Sean Preston and Jayden James, with estranged wife Britney Spears. Thus, the failed rapper refused the $25 million divorce settlement offered by the pop star.
"Kevin says that Britney offered him $10 million to walk away from their marriage and to relinquish custody of their kids, but he just laughed," a source told Star magazine while adding, "Then she came back with $20 million, which he turned down, too. Now he says she's offering a whopping $25 million and that's her final offer. He told her to take a hike!"
"He loves his two little boys, and there's no way he's going to disappear from their lives," the source claimed. Tough so, the former back-up dancer was reportedly looking for a $50 million settlement from Britney.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch