Eagles' New Album in the Works
California's classic rock group, Eagles, is about to release a new album.
Per Las Vegas Review-Journal, it is reported that founding member Don Henley said during a private concert Saturday Jan 27th at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, that the band was nearing completion on an album of all-new material.
"It's coming out in 60 to 90 days, if we don't kill each other first," Henley said.
Eagles and Henley spokesman would not comment on that encounter, yet if the report is true, the album will surely be Eagles' first album after nearly 30 years.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video