Eagles' New Album in the Works
California's classic rock group, Eagles, is about to release a new album.
Per Las Vegas Review-Journal, it is reported that founding member Don Henley said during a private concert Saturday Jan 27th at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, that the band was nearing completion on an album of all-new material.
"It's coming out in 60 to 90 days, if we don't kill each other first," Henley said.
Eagles and Henley spokesman would not comment on that encounter, yet if the report is true, the album will surely be Eagles' first album after nearly 30 years.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed