Courtney Love NOT Replacing Paula Abdul
No, Courtney Love is not going to replace Paula Abdul as a judge on "American Idol."
Both Love's publicist and "American Idol" executive producer Nigel Lythgoe have denied the Us Weekly report yesterday January 31st that Lythgoe called her office last week to ask whether she was interested in appearing on the show.
Lythgoe, denied having ever called Love, said in a statement, "I did not call Courtney Love and am afraid someone may have misrepresented me. Courtney Love is a very talented artist, but the judges for American Idol are Paula, Randy and Simon. We have no plans to add to or replace any of them."
A source close to Love reportedly claimed the phone call "was probably a prank."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked