Courtney Love NOT Replacing Paula Abdul
No, Courtney Love is not going to replace Paula Abdul as a judge on "American Idol."
Both Love's publicist and "American Idol" executive producer Nigel Lythgoe have denied the Us Weekly report yesterday January 31st that Lythgoe called her office last week to ask whether she was interested in appearing on the show.
Lythgoe, denied having ever called Love, said in a statement, "I did not call Courtney Love and am afraid someone may have misrepresented me. Courtney Love is a very talented artist, but the judges for American Idol are Paula, Randy and Simon. We have no plans to add to or replace any of them."
A source close to Love reportedly claimed the phone call "was probably a prank."
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet