Courtney Love NOT Replacing Paula Abdul
No, Courtney Love is not going to replace Paula Abdul as a judge on "American Idol."
Both Love's publicist and "American Idol" executive producer Nigel Lythgoe have denied the Us Weekly report yesterday January 31st that Lythgoe called her office last week to ask whether she was interested in appearing on the show.
Lythgoe, denied having ever called Love, said in a statement, "I did not call Courtney Love and am afraid someone may have misrepresented me. Courtney Love is a very talented artist, but the judges for American Idol are Paula, Randy and Simon. We have no plans to add to or replace any of them."
A source close to Love reportedly claimed the phone call "was probably a prank."
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie