Courtney Love NOT Replacing Paula Abdul
No, Courtney Love is not going to replace Paula Abdul as a judge on "American Idol."
Both Love's publicist and "American Idol" executive producer Nigel Lythgoe have denied the Us Weekly report yesterday January 31st that Lythgoe called her office last week to ask whether she was interested in appearing on the show.
Lythgoe, denied having ever called Love, said in a statement, "I did not call Courtney Love and am afraid someone may have misrepresented me. Courtney Love is a very talented artist, but the judges for American Idol are Paula, Randy and Simon. We have no plans to add to or replace any of them."
A source close to Love reportedly claimed the phone call "was probably a prank."
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future