Dino De Laurentiis to Expose More "Hannibal" Stories
Looking on producer Dino De Laurentiis' optimism toward the potentiality of his upcoming producing work "Hannibal Rising" to create big buzz among moviegoers, it should be no great surprise to learn that there will be more "Hannibal" films coming to the big screen as the man has suggested.
"I presume that we created a success with this new franchise about young Hannibal Lecter, and I want to start to think about going ahead with the story," he told MTV.
With this intention, De Laurentiis' points out that any future Lecter story will likely focus on the unusual relationship between the iconic serial killer and his "Rising" love interest, Lady Murasaki Shikibu, played by Gong Li in the film.
"You see in the movie that ... it's an attraction, but nothing serious happens. In the future, maybe something happens, if we go with [another sequel]," so he said.
A prequel to the "Hannibal" series, "Hannibal Rising" is a film adaptation of Thomas Harris' 2006 novel of the same name which chronicles the titular character's childhood and early adulthood. The flick is slated to hit theaters next week on Friday, February 9 under MGM banner.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3