Eleven Jump Into "Harold and Kumar" Sequel
Rounding out the companions to John Cho and Kal Penn for the "Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle" follow-up, Mandate Pictures and New Line Cinema have smoothly included eleven more names to the project's cast list, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Five of them namely David Krumholtz, Neil Patrick Harris, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Christopher Meloni, and Paula Garces are the cast member from the first installment of the franchise while the rest six are new players consisting of Rob Corddry, Ed Helms, Jack Conley, Roger Bart, Danneel Harris, and Eric Winter.
Production on the movie has already begun last week in Shreveport, Louisiana with Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg at helm. As for the film's story, it is set in motion on the same morning that Harold and Kumar finally satisfy their munchies at White Castle and follows the pair's journey as they embark on a new escapade of mistaken identity.
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert