Eleven Jump Into "Harold and Kumar" Sequel
Rounding out the companions to John Cho and Kal Penn for the "Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle" follow-up, Mandate Pictures and New Line Cinema have smoothly included eleven more names to the project's cast list, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Five of them namely David Krumholtz, Neil Patrick Harris, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Christopher Meloni, and Paula Garces are the cast member from the first installment of the franchise while the rest six are new players consisting of Rob Corddry, Ed Helms, Jack Conley, Roger Bart, Danneel Harris, and Eric Winter.
Production on the movie has already begun last week in Shreveport, Louisiana with Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg at helm. As for the film's story, it is set in motion on the same morning that Harold and Kumar finally satisfy their munchies at White Castle and follows the pair's journey as they embark on a new escapade of mistaken identity.
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince