Eleven Jump Into "Harold and Kumar" Sequel
Rounding out the companions to John Cho and Kal Penn for the "Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle" follow-up, Mandate Pictures and New Line Cinema have smoothly included eleven more names to the project's cast list, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Five of them namely David Krumholtz, Neil Patrick Harris, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Christopher Meloni, and Paula Garces are the cast member from the first installment of the franchise while the rest six are new players consisting of Rob Corddry, Ed Helms, Jack Conley, Roger Bart, Danneel Harris, and Eric Winter.
Production on the movie has already begun last week in Shreveport, Louisiana with Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg at helm. As for the film's story, it is set in motion on the same morning that Harold and Kumar finally satisfy their munchies at White Castle and follows the pair's journey as they embark on a new escapade of mistaken identity.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'