Eleven Jump Into "Harold and Kumar" Sequel
Rounding out the companions to John Cho and Kal Penn for the "Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle" follow-up, Mandate Pictures and New Line Cinema have smoothly included eleven more names to the project's cast list, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Five of them namely David Krumholtz, Neil Patrick Harris, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Christopher Meloni, and Paula Garces are the cast member from the first installment of the franchise while the rest six are new players consisting of Rob Corddry, Ed Helms, Jack Conley, Roger Bart, Danneel Harris, and Eric Winter.
Production on the movie has already begun last week in Shreveport, Louisiana with Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg at helm. As for the film's story, it is set in motion on the same morning that Harold and Kumar finally satisfy their munchies at White Castle and follows the pair's journey as they embark on a new escapade of mistaken identity.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'