Early Performers for the 2007 JUNO Awards Have Been Announced
The Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences and CTV, organizers of Canada's biggest music awards show Juno, revealed Tuesday Jan 30th the early performers to perform at the event. Canadian rockers Billy Talent and Three Days Grace have both been named to the 2007 Juno performance lineup.
The music awards show, which is slated to take place April 1 at the Credit Union Centre, will be hosted by Nelly Furtado. More performers to rock the Junos will be announced next Monday February 5th.
Juno organizers, additionally, also confirmed that 500 Juno Early Bird Packages will be released for sale beginning Saturday February 3rd at 11 a.m. ET at ticketmaster.ca, and will cost $197.25 per Early Bird ticket. That includes an all-access pass to attend a two-night musical showcase at various venues on March 30 and 31 in Saskatoon along with a ticket to the Junos.
Individual tickets for the show will go on sale February 10 at 11 a.m. ET and will range from $80 to $150 each.
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site
- Comic-Con: 'Stranger Things' First Season 2 Trailer Features Creepy Visions and Eleven's Return
- Nicki Minaj Finally Joins Snapchat, but She Has No Idea How to Use It!
- Scott Disick Insists He's 'Not Sex Addict,' but Does Admit to Having a 'Gargantuan Appetite' for Sex
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Trailer Teases Superman's Return and Green Lantern
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Hot Bod in Sheer Mini Dress When Celebrating Her Birthday With Alex Rodriguez
- Hilary Duff's L.A. Home Burglarized After She Shares Holiday Pics Online