Early Performers for the 2007 JUNO Awards Have Been Announced
The Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences and CTV, organizers of Canada's biggest music awards show Juno, revealed Tuesday Jan 30th the early performers to perform at the event. Canadian rockers Billy Talent and Three Days Grace have both been named to the 2007 Juno performance lineup.
The music awards show, which is slated to take place April 1 at the Credit Union Centre, will be hosted by Nelly Furtado. More performers to rock the Junos will be announced next Monday February 5th.
Juno organizers, additionally, also confirmed that 500 Juno Early Bird Packages will be released for sale beginning Saturday February 3rd at 11 a.m. ET at ticketmaster.ca, and will cost $197.25 per Early Bird ticket. That includes an all-access pass to attend a two-night musical showcase at various venues on March 30 and 31 in Saskatoon along with a ticket to the Junos.
Individual tickets for the show will go on sale February 10 at 11 a.m. ET and will range from $80 to $150 each.
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels