Early Performers for the 2007 JUNO Awards Have Been Announced
The Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences and CTV, organizers of Canada's biggest music awards show Juno, revealed Tuesday Jan 30th the early performers to perform at the event. Canadian rockers Billy Talent and Three Days Grace have both been named to the 2007 Juno performance lineup.
The music awards show, which is slated to take place April 1 at the Credit Union Centre, will be hosted by Nelly Furtado. More performers to rock the Junos will be announced next Monday February 5th.
Juno organizers, additionally, also confirmed that 500 Juno Early Bird Packages will be released for sale beginning Saturday February 3rd at 11 a.m. ET at ticketmaster.ca, and will cost $197.25 per Early Bird ticket. That includes an all-access pass to attend a two-night musical showcase at various venues on March 30 and 31 in Saskatoon along with a ticket to the Junos.
Individual tickets for the show will go on sale February 10 at 11 a.m. ET and will range from $80 to $150 each.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'