Early Performers for the 2007 JUNO Awards Have Been Announced
The Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences and CTV, organizers of Canada's biggest music awards show Juno, revealed Tuesday Jan 30th the early performers to perform at the event. Canadian rockers Billy Talent and Three Days Grace have both been named to the 2007 Juno performance lineup.
The music awards show, which is slated to take place April 1 at the Credit Union Centre, will be hosted by Nelly Furtado. More performers to rock the Junos will be announced next Monday February 5th.
Juno organizers, additionally, also confirmed that 500 Juno Early Bird Packages will be released for sale beginning Saturday February 3rd at 11 a.m. ET at ticketmaster.ca, and will cost $197.25 per Early Bird ticket. That includes an all-access pass to attend a two-night musical showcase at various venues on March 30 and 31 in Saskatoon along with a ticket to the Junos.
Individual tickets for the show will go on sale February 10 at 11 a.m. ET and will range from $80 to $150 each.
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24