Early Performers for the 2007 JUNO Awards Have Been Announced
The Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences and CTV, organizers of Canada's biggest music awards show Juno, revealed Tuesday Jan 30th the early performers to perform at the event. Canadian rockers Billy Talent and Three Days Grace have both been named to the 2007 Juno performance lineup.
The music awards show, which is slated to take place April 1 at the Credit Union Centre, will be hosted by Nelly Furtado. More performers to rock the Junos will be announced next Monday February 5th.
Juno organizers, additionally, also confirmed that 500 Juno Early Bird Packages will be released for sale beginning Saturday February 3rd at 11 a.m. ET at ticketmaster.ca, and will cost $197.25 per Early Bird ticket. That includes an all-access pass to attend a two-night musical showcase at various venues on March 30 and 31 in Saskatoon along with a ticket to the Junos.
Individual tickets for the show will go on sale February 10 at 11 a.m. ET and will range from $80 to $150 each.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger