DreamWorks Documents "Gullible's Travels"
Set to entertain more in delivering laughs for moviegoers, DreamWorks is about to develop a sci-fi comedy titled "Gullible's Travels" together with Bob Cooper's Landscape Entertainment.
Written by Ron J. Friedman and Steve Bencich who also seats as executive producers, the picture concerns the planet's most gullible man who is conducting time travel via a portable potty to save the life of the woman he loves. However, as he runs into her in the past and future, the guy believes he is meeting relatives of hers rather than the woman herself.
Friedman and Bencich have long established their collaboration in screenwriting, taking their first stint in "The Best Movie Ever Made" which was released in 1994. The duo recently wrote for Sony Pictures Animation's CG animated flick "Open Season" which has scored nearly $187 million worldwide.
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'