DreamWorks Documents "Gullible's Travels"
Set to entertain more in delivering laughs for moviegoers, DreamWorks is about to develop a sci-fi comedy titled "Gullible's Travels" together with Bob Cooper's Landscape Entertainment.
Written by Ron J. Friedman and Steve Bencich who also seats as executive producers, the picture concerns the planet's most gullible man who is conducting time travel via a portable potty to save the life of the woman he loves. However, as he runs into her in the past and future, the guy believes he is meeting relatives of hers rather than the woman herself.
Friedman and Bencich have long established their collaboration in screenwriting, taking their first stint in "The Best Movie Ever Made" which was released in 1994. The duo recently wrote for Sony Pictures Animation's CG animated flick "Open Season" which has scored nearly $187 million worldwide.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'