DreamWorks Documents "Gullible's Travels"
Set to entertain more in delivering laughs for moviegoers, DreamWorks is about to develop a sci-fi comedy titled "Gullible's Travels" together with Bob Cooper's Landscape Entertainment.
Written by Ron J. Friedman and Steve Bencich who also seats as executive producers, the picture concerns the planet's most gullible man who is conducting time travel via a portable potty to save the life of the woman he loves. However, as he runs into her in the past and future, the guy believes he is meeting relatives of hers rather than the woman herself.
Friedman and Bencich have long established their collaboration in screenwriting, taking their first stint in "The Best Movie Ever Made" which was released in 1994. The duo recently wrote for Sony Pictures Animation's CG animated flick "Open Season" which has scored nearly $187 million worldwide.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri