DreamWorks Documents "Gullible's Travels"
Set to entertain more in delivering laughs for moviegoers, DreamWorks is about to develop a sci-fi comedy titled "Gullible's Travels" together with Bob Cooper's Landscape Entertainment.
Written by Ron J. Friedman and Steve Bencich who also seats as executive producers, the picture concerns the planet's most gullible man who is conducting time travel via a portable potty to save the life of the woman he loves. However, as he runs into her in the past and future, the guy believes he is meeting relatives of hers rather than the woman herself.
Friedman and Bencich have long established their collaboration in screenwriting, taking their first stint in "The Best Movie Ever Made" which was released in 1994. The duo recently wrote for Sony Pictures Animation's CG animated flick "Open Season" which has scored nearly $187 million worldwide.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences