Ooops, Britney Spears Would Love to Have Justin Timberlake Back
This just in. Britney Spears is desperate to rekindle her romance with ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake.
The singer, who's no stranger to controversy, made headlines when she filed for divorce from hubby Kevin Federline. From that point on, she's becoming a hot commodity in Hollywood concerning her party habit, being spotted going sans panty, and being linked to numbers of men. Now that Justin is back on the market following his break up with Cameron Diaz, Spears wants the "SexyBack" singer back.
A source told the National Enquirer magazine, "Britney would love to have Justin back. They still talk a lot and she's been telling friends for months about how good Justin was for her." It has also been alleged that Spears started dating model Isaac Cohen in attempt to make Justin jealous.
The source, moreover, added, "Britney gets an ego boost by parading her piece of eye candy around! Britney hopes Justin will think more of her now she's been seen with a successful guy like Isaac, because she isn't hanging out with a loser like Kevin anymore. She wants to prove she can still land a good-looking, desirable guy."
More Britney Spears News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch