Paris Hilton Won't Get Exposed
The wild partygoer Paris Hilton insisted she won't get exposed, not for Parisexposed.com at least. And so the hotel heiress has filed a federal lawsuit, seeking to shut down the Web site that displays personal photos, videos, diaries, and other belongings of her once kept at a storage facility.
Parisexposed.com, which was launched on Jan. 23, claiming the items were auctioned off after Hilton neglected to pay the Los Angeles-area storage facility. It also promises visitors who pay a fee of $39.97 access to Hilton's passport, medical records and other legal documents.
In her lawsuit filed Monday January 29th in federal court in Los Angeles, Paris claimed she put her possessions in storage two years ago when she and her sister, Nicky Hilton, moved out of a house that had been burglarized. The socialite, furthermore, said a moving company was supposed to pay the storage fees and was "shocked and surprised" to learn her belongings were sold at a public auction.
"I was appalled to learn that people are exploiting my and my sisters' private personal belongings for commercial gain," Paris said in a statement. The lawsuit alleges defendants Nabil and Nabila Haniss paid $2,775 for the contents of the storage unit and later sold the items for $10 million to entrepreneur Bardia Persa, who created the site ParisExposed.com.
And while neither parties give comment on the lawsuit, Paris' publicist Elliot Mintz said that she would like the site shut down and "would like all of these items returned to her."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?