The 2007 NME Awards Nominees Are Here
The Sheffield-based band, Arctic Monkeys, has received four nominations for this year's NME Awards. The four-piece group is in the running for the categories of Best British Band, Live Band, Album and Music DVD.
This isn't the first time that the band scores numbers of nominations in the awards show, last year they won three awards, including the coveted Best British Group accolade.
The Arctic Monkeys, nevertheless, faces tough competition in the Best British Band category from Kasabian and Muse, who are both also nominated in three other categories. American groups The Killers and My Chemical Romance landed four nominations as well.
The awards, which are chosen by the music weekly's readers, will be announced on March 1.
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram