The 2007 NME Awards Nominees Are Here
The Sheffield-based band, Arctic Monkeys, has received four nominations for this year's NME Awards. The four-piece group is in the running for the categories of Best British Band, Live Band, Album and Music DVD.
This isn't the first time that the band scores numbers of nominations in the awards show, last year they won three awards, including the coveted Best British Group accolade.
The Arctic Monkeys, nevertheless, faces tough competition in the Best British Band category from Kasabian and Muse, who are both also nominated in three other categories. American groups The Killers and My Chemical Romance landed four nominations as well.
The awards, which are chosen by the music weekly's readers, will be announced on March 1.
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date