The 2007 NME Awards Nominees Are Here
The Sheffield-based band, Arctic Monkeys, has received four nominations for this year's NME Awards. The four-piece group is in the running for the categories of Best British Band, Live Band, Album and Music DVD.
This isn't the first time that the band scores numbers of nominations in the awards show, last year they won three awards, including the coveted Best British Group accolade.
The Arctic Monkeys, nevertheless, faces tough competition in the Best British Band category from Kasabian and Muse, who are both also nominated in three other categories. American groups The Killers and My Chemical Romance landed four nominations as well.
The awards, which are chosen by the music weekly's readers, will be announced on March 1.
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'