The 2007 NME Awards Nominees Are Here
The Sheffield-based band, Arctic Monkeys, has received four nominations for this year's NME Awards. The four-piece group is in the running for the categories of Best British Band, Live Band, Album and Music DVD.
This isn't the first time that the band scores numbers of nominations in the awards show, last year they won three awards, including the coveted Best British Group accolade.
The Arctic Monkeys, nevertheless, faces tough competition in the Best British Band category from Kasabian and Muse, who are both also nominated in three other categories. American groups The Killers and My Chemical Romance landed four nominations as well.
The awards, which are chosen by the music weekly's readers, will be announced on March 1.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending