The Police Reunite at the 49th Annual Grammy Awards
British rock band The Police will play together again when they reunite at the upcoming 49th Annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles on February 11th.
It was confirmed Tuesday Jan 30th by The Recording Academy that the trio will reunite and open the show when it airs in about a week and a half on CBS at 8pm EST. The Recording Academy released a statement which read, "The Police join a stellar list of past Grammy Awards opening acts, which includes reunions and once-in-a-lifetime performances."
The Police, consists of Sting, Andy Summers and Stewart Copeland, last performed together in 2003, whilst being inducted in the Rock n Roll Hall Of Fame. They are currently rehearsing in Vancouver, and a full reunion tour announcement is imminent.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris