The Police Reunite at the 49th Annual Grammy Awards
British rock band The Police will play together again when they reunite at the upcoming 49th Annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles on February 11th.
It was confirmed Tuesday Jan 30th by The Recording Academy that the trio will reunite and open the show when it airs in about a week and a half on CBS at 8pm EST. The Recording Academy released a statement which read, "The Police join a stellar list of past Grammy Awards opening acts, which includes reunions and once-in-a-lifetime performances."
The Police, consists of Sting, Andy Summers and Stewart Copeland, last performed together in 2003, whilst being inducted in the Rock n Roll Hall Of Fame. They are currently rehearsing in Vancouver, and a full reunion tour announcement is imminent.
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie