The Police Reunite at the 49th Annual Grammy Awards
British rock band The Police will play together again when they reunite at the upcoming 49th Annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles on February 11th.
It was confirmed Tuesday Jan 30th by The Recording Academy that the trio will reunite and open the show when it airs in about a week and a half on CBS at 8pm EST. The Recording Academy released a statement which read, "The Police join a stellar list of past Grammy Awards opening acts, which includes reunions and once-in-a-lifetime performances."
The Police, consists of Sting, Andy Summers and Stewart Copeland, last performed together in 2003, whilst being inducted in the Rock n Roll Hall Of Fame. They are currently rehearsing in Vancouver, and a full reunion tour announcement is imminent.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes