The Police Reunite at the 49th Annual Grammy Awards
British rock band The Police will play together again when they reunite at the upcoming 49th Annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles on February 11th.
It was confirmed Tuesday Jan 30th by The Recording Academy that the trio will reunite and open the show when it airs in about a week and a half on CBS at 8pm EST. The Recording Academy released a statement which read, "The Police join a stellar list of past Grammy Awards opening acts, which includes reunions and once-in-a-lifetime performances."
The Police, consists of Sting, Andy Summers and Stewart Copeland, last performed together in 2003, whilst being inducted in the Rock n Roll Hall Of Fame. They are currently rehearsing in Vancouver, and a full reunion tour announcement is imminent.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert