Robbie Williams to Look "Through a Glass Brightly"
Appears to be quite determined in sparking an acting career, Robbie Williams is reportedly engaged in talks for a role of a recovering alcoholic named Nick Charles in a new movie from Roy Vernon entitled "Through a Glass Brightly: The Fall and Rise of an Alcoholic."
Based on Charles' own book of the same name, the project is likely to stay true to the original material which documents the real life events of the author, who lived on the street for twenty-five years after losing his home and family.
Williams, a native of Burslem, Staffordshire, UK, started his singing career in 1990 under pop band Take That which he left five years later to begin a solo career. His latest album, "Rudebox", was released on October 23, 2006 in the U.K. to a fantastic result as the record debuted on the second rank of the United World Chart after successfully selling 378,000 copies in its first week.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March