Robbie Williams to Look "Through a Glass Brightly"
Appears to be quite determined in sparking an acting career, Robbie Williams is reportedly engaged in talks for a role of a recovering alcoholic named Nick Charles in a new movie from Roy Vernon entitled "Through a Glass Brightly: The Fall and Rise of an Alcoholic."
Based on Charles' own book of the same name, the project is likely to stay true to the original material which documents the real life events of the author, who lived on the street for twenty-five years after losing his home and family.
Williams, a native of Burslem, Staffordshire, UK, started his singing career in 1990 under pop band Take That which he left five years later to begin a solo career. His latest album, "Rudebox", was released on October 23, 2006 in the U.K. to a fantastic result as the record debuted on the second rank of the United World Chart after successfully selling 378,000 copies in its first week.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers