Robbie Williams to Look "Through a Glass Brightly"
Appears to be quite determined in sparking an acting career, Robbie Williams is reportedly engaged in talks for a role of a recovering alcoholic named Nick Charles in a new movie from Roy Vernon entitled "Through a Glass Brightly: The Fall and Rise of an Alcoholic."
Based on Charles' own book of the same name, the project is likely to stay true to the original material which documents the real life events of the author, who lived on the street for twenty-five years after losing his home and family.
Williams, a native of Burslem, Staffordshire, UK, started his singing career in 1990 under pop band Take That which he left five years later to begin a solo career. His latest album, "Rudebox", was released on October 23, 2006 in the U.K. to a fantastic result as the record debuted on the second rank of the United World Chart after successfully selling 378,000 copies in its first week.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars