Robbie Williams to Look "Through a Glass Brightly"
Appears to be quite determined in sparking an acting career, Robbie Williams is reportedly engaged in talks for a role of a recovering alcoholic named Nick Charles in a new movie from Roy Vernon entitled "Through a Glass Brightly: The Fall and Rise of an Alcoholic."
Based on Charles' own book of the same name, the project is likely to stay true to the original material which documents the real life events of the author, who lived on the street for twenty-five years after losing his home and family.
Williams, a native of Burslem, Staffordshire, UK, started his singing career in 1990 under pop band Take That which he left five years later to begin a solo career. His latest album, "Rudebox", was released on October 23, 2006 in the U.K. to a fantastic result as the record debuted on the second rank of the United World Chart after successfully selling 378,000 copies in its first week.
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary