Robbie Williams to Look "Through a Glass Brightly"
Appears to be quite determined in sparking an acting career, Robbie Williams is reportedly engaged in talks for a role of a recovering alcoholic named Nick Charles in a new movie from Roy Vernon entitled "Through a Glass Brightly: The Fall and Rise of an Alcoholic."
Based on Charles' own book of the same name, the project is likely to stay true to the original material which documents the real life events of the author, who lived on the street for twenty-five years after losing his home and family.
Williams, a native of Burslem, Staffordshire, UK, started his singing career in 1990 under pop band Take That which he left five years later to begin a solo career. His latest album, "Rudebox", was released on October 23, 2006 in the U.K. to a fantastic result as the record debuted on the second rank of the United World Chart after successfully selling 378,000 copies in its first week.
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer