More Revealed on "Bond 22"
Responding to moviegoers' growing curiosity on "Bond 22" story following the tremendous success of the 21st installment of 007 franchise, "Casino Royale", writers Robert Wade and Neal Purvis have eagerly provided few information on the project of which script they are working on.
In an interview with The Trades, Wade points out that there is currently no plan yet to present gadget-maker Q and ever-faithful secretary Moneypenny in the flick with Purvis adding the idea of bringing back the former character is actually not a high priority to them.
"Some people think they should be there, and some people know that they shouldn't be there," Wade remarked. "With the way Casino Royale ends, you know there's still unfinished business for Bond. He may say, 'The name's Bond, James Bond,' but there's still a lot of stuff churning up inside him. So, if you're going to explore that, and we've got this great actor to do that with, what you don't want to do is suddenly clamp it down with all these familiar elements that keep your focus off him."
Furthermore, Wade also stated that the movie would not be based on Ian Fleming's short story "Risico" as rumors have said lately while revealing that the filmmakers are planning to start filming the project at the beginning of 2008.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed