More Revealed on "Bond 22"
Responding to moviegoers' growing curiosity on "Bond 22" story following the tremendous success of the 21st installment of 007 franchise, "Casino Royale", writers Robert Wade and Neal Purvis have eagerly provided few information on the project of which script they are working on.
In an interview with The Trades, Wade points out that there is currently no plan yet to present gadget-maker Q and ever-faithful secretary Moneypenny in the flick with Purvis adding the idea of bringing back the former character is actually not a high priority to them.
"Some people think they should be there, and some people know that they shouldn't be there," Wade remarked. "With the way Casino Royale ends, you know there's still unfinished business for Bond. He may say, 'The name's Bond, James Bond,' but there's still a lot of stuff churning up inside him. So, if you're going to explore that, and we've got this great actor to do that with, what you don't want to do is suddenly clamp it down with all these familiar elements that keep your focus off him."
Furthermore, Wade also stated that the movie would not be based on Ian Fleming's short story "Risico" as rumors have said lately while revealing that the filmmakers are planning to start filming the project at the beginning of 2008.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'