The "Honor" Goes to Paul Weiland
Streaming smooth in film industry after directing a series of TV shows and direct-to-video features for years, Paul Weiland has been picked up by Columbia Pictures to helm its romantic comedy "Made of Honor."
Starring Patrick Dempsey, the project concerns a man who agrees to be the maid of honor of the woman he loves with the intention of winning her heart. A female lead is currently on search.
Columbia originally bought the film's script in 2003 from Adam Sztykiel before assigned duo Deborah Kaplan and Harry Elfont to develop the screenplay. Seating as producer is Neal Moritz of Original Film with Aaron Kaplan, Sean Perrone, and Tania Landau all executive producing.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters