The "Honor" Goes to Paul Weiland
Streaming smooth in film industry after directing a series of TV shows and direct-to-video features for years, Paul Weiland has been picked up by Columbia Pictures to helm its romantic comedy "Made of Honor."
Starring Patrick Dempsey, the project concerns a man who agrees to be the maid of honor of the woman he loves with the intention of winning her heart. A female lead is currently on search.
Columbia originally bought the film's script in 2003 from Adam Sztykiel before assigned duo Deborah Kaplan and Harry Elfont to develop the screenplay. Seating as producer is Neal Moritz of Original Film with Aaron Kaplan, Sean Perrone, and Tania Landau all executive producing.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob and Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner