The "Honor" Goes to Paul Weiland
Streaming smooth in film industry after directing a series of TV shows and direct-to-video features for years, Paul Weiland has been picked up by Columbia Pictures to helm its romantic comedy "Made of Honor."
Starring Patrick Dempsey, the project concerns a man who agrees to be the maid of honor of the woman he loves with the intention of winning her heart. A female lead is currently on search.
Columbia originally bought the film's script in 2003 from Adam Sztykiel before assigned duo Deborah Kaplan and Harry Elfont to develop the screenplay. Seating as producer is Neal Moritz of Original Film with Aaron Kaplan, Sean Perrone, and Tania Landau all executive producing.
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'