The "Honor" Goes to Paul Weiland
Streaming smooth in film industry after directing a series of TV shows and direct-to-video features for years, Paul Weiland has been picked up by Columbia Pictures to helm its romantic comedy "Made of Honor."
Starring Patrick Dempsey, the project concerns a man who agrees to be the maid of honor of the woman he loves with the intention of winning her heart. A female lead is currently on search.
Columbia originally bought the film's script in 2003 from Adam Sztykiel before assigned duo Deborah Kaplan and Harry Elfont to develop the screenplay. Seating as producer is Neal Moritz of Original Film with Aaron Kaplan, Sean Perrone, and Tania Landau all executive producing.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns