The "Honor" Goes to Paul Weiland
Streaming smooth in film industry after directing a series of TV shows and direct-to-video features for years, Paul Weiland has been picked up by Columbia Pictures to helm its romantic comedy "Made of Honor."
Starring Patrick Dempsey, the project concerns a man who agrees to be the maid of honor of the woman he loves with the intention of winning her heart. A female lead is currently on search.
Columbia originally bought the film's script in 2003 from Adam Sztykiel before assigned duo Deborah Kaplan and Harry Elfont to develop the screenplay. Seating as producer is Neal Moritz of Original Film with Aaron Kaplan, Sean Perrone, and Tania Landau all executive producing.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny