Clifton Collins Jr. Brings "Sunshine" to "The Horsemen"
Sure will be quite busy for some time, Clifton Collins Jr., known for his role as Perry Smith in "Capote", has signed on to take part in not only one feature but two, Variety has reported.
The first one will be an appearance in "The Horsemen" alongside Dennis Quaid and Zhang Ziyi. A thriller flick of Mandate Pictures production, the project centers on a police officer who discovers a connection between the prime suspect in a serial killing and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
The other will be a starring slot in Big Beach Films' comedy feature "Sunshine Cleaning" which revolves around sisters who form a company doing crime-scene cleanup. Christine Jeff is in charge to direct with Glenn Williamson, Peter Saraf, also Marc Turtletaub producing and Emily Blunt plus Amy Adams starring.
Collins Jr., the grandson of Mexican actor Pedro Gonzalez-Gonzalez, initially developed his acting career in early '90s, but it was not until he performed in 1997's "One Eight Seven" that the dark-haired guy began earned public attention. He next will be seen on the big screen playing together with Lake Bell and Jason Clarke in "Still Waters."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift