Clifton Collins Jr. Brings "Sunshine" to "The Horsemen"
Sure will be quite busy for some time, Clifton Collins Jr., known for his role as Perry Smith in "Capote", has signed on to take part in not only one feature but two, Variety has reported.
The first one will be an appearance in "The Horsemen" alongside Dennis Quaid and Zhang Ziyi. A thriller flick of Mandate Pictures production, the project centers on a police officer who discovers a connection between the prime suspect in a serial killing and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
The other will be a starring slot in Big Beach Films' comedy feature "Sunshine Cleaning" which revolves around sisters who form a company doing crime-scene cleanup. Christine Jeff is in charge to direct with Glenn Williamson, Peter Saraf, also Marc Turtletaub producing and Emily Blunt plus Amy Adams starring.
Collins Jr., the grandson of Mexican actor Pedro Gonzalez-Gonzalez, initially developed his acting career in early '90s, but it was not until he performed in 1997's "One Eight Seven" that the dark-haired guy began earned public attention. He next will be seen on the big screen playing together with Lake Bell and Jason Clarke in "Still Waters."
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit