Screen Gems Comes to "The Crossing"
Going for more thrills and action, Screen Gems has successfully secured the rights to a big screen project titled "The Crossing", which was originally developed under New Line Cinema Banner.
A drug-trafficking thriller, the flick concerns a woman who is forced to work for drug traffickers after his husband gets kidnapped during their vacation in Mexico. Writing duo Byron Willinger and Phillip De Blasi have been in charge to pen the script.
The American subsidiary company of Sony Pictures Entertainment's Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group, Screen Gems has served several different purposes for its parent companies over the decades since its incorporation. Some of its recent productions included "Underworld: Evolution", "When a Stranger Calls", "Ultraviolet", and "The Covenant."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed