Screen Gems Comes to "The Crossing"
Going for more thrills and action, Screen Gems has successfully secured the rights to a big screen project titled "The Crossing", which was originally developed under New Line Cinema Banner.
A drug-trafficking thriller, the flick concerns a woman who is forced to work for drug traffickers after his husband gets kidnapped during their vacation in Mexico. Writing duo Byron Willinger and Phillip De Blasi have been in charge to pen the script.
The American subsidiary company of Sony Pictures Entertainment's Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group, Screen Gems has served several different purposes for its parent companies over the decades since its incorporation. Some of its recent productions included "Underworld: Evolution", "When a Stranger Calls", "Ultraviolet", and "The Covenant."
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'