Screen Gems Comes to "The Crossing"
Going for more thrills and action, Screen Gems has successfully secured the rights to a big screen project titled "The Crossing", which was originally developed under New Line Cinema Banner.
A drug-trafficking thriller, the flick concerns a woman who is forced to work for drug traffickers after his husband gets kidnapped during their vacation in Mexico. Writing duo Byron Willinger and Phillip De Blasi have been in charge to pen the script.
The American subsidiary company of Sony Pictures Entertainment's Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group, Screen Gems has served several different purposes for its parent companies over the decades since its incorporation. Some of its recent productions included "Underworld: Evolution", "When a Stranger Calls", "Ultraviolet", and "The Covenant."
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic