Screen Gems Comes to "The Crossing"
Going for more thrills and action, Screen Gems has successfully secured the rights to a big screen project titled "The Crossing", which was originally developed under New Line Cinema Banner.
A drug-trafficking thriller, the flick concerns a woman who is forced to work for drug traffickers after his husband gets kidnapped during their vacation in Mexico. Writing duo Byron Willinger and Phillip De Blasi have been in charge to pen the script.
The American subsidiary company of Sony Pictures Entertainment's Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group, Screen Gems has served several different purposes for its parent companies over the decades since its incorporation. Some of its recent productions included "Underworld: Evolution", "When a Stranger Calls", "Ultraviolet", and "The Covenant."
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson