Mechanical Factors Ruled Out in Brandy's Car Crash
The investigators in charge in the devastating car crash involving R&B singer Brandy have ruled out mechanical factors as the cause of the accident.
Confirmed the ruling Thursday January 25th, police said it remains to be seen whether Brandy will be found to be primarily at fault or criminally negligent in the December 30, 2006 crash.
Due to such fact, investigators will spend the next few days sifting through evidence from the scene and conducting further interviews before turning the case over to the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office for review.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit