Mechanical Factors Ruled Out in Brandy's Car Crash
The investigators in charge in the devastating car crash involving R&B singer Brandy have ruled out mechanical factors as the cause of the accident.
Confirmed the ruling Thursday January 25th, police said it remains to be seen whether Brandy will be found to be primarily at fault or criminally negligent in the December 30, 2006 crash.
Due to such fact, investigators will spend the next few days sifting through evidence from the scene and conducting further interviews before turning the case over to the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office for review.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?