Mechanical Factors Ruled Out in Brandy's Car Crash
The investigators in charge in the devastating car crash involving R&B singer Brandy have ruled out mechanical factors as the cause of the accident.
Confirmed the ruling Thursday January 25th, police said it remains to be seen whether Brandy will be found to be primarily at fault or criminally negligent in the December 30, 2006 crash.
Due to such fact, investigators will spend the next few days sifting through evidence from the scene and conducting further interviews before turning the case over to the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office for review.
More Brandy News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest