Kate Moss May Be Axed from Rimmel's Fashion Campaign Because She's Too Old
Bad news for Kate Moss as she reportedly is facing an axe as the face of make-up giants Rimmel's fashion campaign because she's been considered too old.
"Age catches up with everyone, even Kate. But she hasn't been told anything by Rimmel. At 33 she's getting on in terms of modeling. And she recently moaned about her face, saying she needed Botox," a source was quoted as saying.
"Rimmel is a range for the younger market so that worried them. Now bosses are looking for younger models who can give the brand a fresh approach. Girls have been contacted in secret," the source added.
Nevertheless, Moss has not been informed anything by Rimmel. Just keep it here for we'll keep you more with further info on that matter.
More Kate Moss News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover