Kate Moss May Be Axed from Rimmel's Fashion Campaign Because She's Too Old
Bad news for Kate Moss as she reportedly is facing an axe as the face of make-up giants Rimmel's fashion campaign because she's been considered too old.
"Age catches up with everyone, even Kate. But she hasn't been told anything by Rimmel. At 33 she's getting on in terms of modeling. And she recently moaned about her face, saying she needed Botox," a source was quoted as saying.
"Rimmel is a range for the younger market so that worried them. Now bosses are looking for younger models who can give the brand a fresh approach. Girls have been contacted in secret," the source added.
Nevertheless, Moss has not been informed anything by Rimmel. Just keep it here for we'll keep you more with further info on that matter.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell