Kate Moss May Be Axed from Rimmel's Fashion Campaign Because She's Too Old
Bad news for Kate Moss as she reportedly is facing an axe as the face of make-up giants Rimmel's fashion campaign because she's been considered too old.
"Age catches up with everyone, even Kate. But she hasn't been told anything by Rimmel. At 33 she's getting on in terms of modeling. And she recently moaned about her face, saying she needed Botox," a source was quoted as saying.
"Rimmel is a range for the younger market so that worried them. Now bosses are looking for younger models who can give the brand a fresh approach. Girls have been contacted in secret," the source added.
Nevertheless, Moss has not been informed anything by Rimmel. Just keep it here for we'll keep you more with further info on that matter.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier