Kate Moss May Be Axed from Rimmel's Fashion Campaign Because She's Too Old
Bad news for Kate Moss as she reportedly is facing an axe as the face of make-up giants Rimmel's fashion campaign because she's been considered too old.
"Age catches up with everyone, even Kate. But she hasn't been told anything by Rimmel. At 33 she's getting on in terms of modeling. And she recently moaned about her face, saying she needed Botox," a source was quoted as saying.
"Rimmel is a range for the younger market so that worried them. Now bosses are looking for younger models who can give the brand a fresh approach. Girls have been contacted in secret," the source added.
Nevertheless, Moss has not been informed anything by Rimmel. Just keep it here for we'll keep you more with further info on that matter.
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles