Will Smith Honored with the Modern Master Award at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival
Will Smith must be very honored with the award he has just got. The rapper-turned-actor was honored Saturday Jan 27th with the Modern Master Award, an honor that says he is a master of his craft, at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival.
Fellow actor Tom Cruise presented the festival's Modern Master Award to Smith. Also attending the ceremony was Smith's wife Jada Pinkett Smith.
Smith is nominated for a Best-Actor Oscar for his performance in "The Pursuit of Happyness" in which he stars as a struggling single father in San Francisco who beats the odds and goes from rags to riches.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up