RIP, Angelina Jolie's Mother
These days will surely hard for Angelina Jolie to be passed for she has just lost her beloved one, her mother. The actress announced Sunday Jan 28th, her mother Marcheline Bertrand, died of cancer on Saturday January 27th, 2007.
Bertrand, an actress who had small roles in movies including the 1983's "The Man Who Loved Women," battled cancer for over seven-and-a-half years. She died at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Jolie, her older brother James Haven, as well as Brad Pitt were all there by Bertrand side when she passed away. No age was provided.
While a private funeral is planned, the family requests that in lieu of flowers or gifts, donations be made to the Women's Cancer Research Institute at Cedars-Sinai.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand