RIP, Angelina Jolie's Mother
These days will surely hard for Angelina Jolie to be passed for she has just lost her beloved one, her mother. The actress announced Sunday Jan 28th, her mother Marcheline Bertrand, died of cancer on Saturday January 27th, 2007.
Bertrand, an actress who had small roles in movies including the 1983's "The Man Who Loved Women," battled cancer for over seven-and-a-half years. She died at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Jolie, her older brother James Haven, as well as Brad Pitt were all there by Bertrand side when she passed away. No age was provided.
While a private funeral is planned, the family requests that in lieu of flowers or gifts, donations be made to the Women's Cancer Research Institute at Cedars-Sinai.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'