RIP, Angelina Jolie's Mother
These days will surely hard for Angelina Jolie to be passed for she has just lost her beloved one, her mother. The actress announced Sunday Jan 28th, her mother Marcheline Bertrand, died of cancer on Saturday January 27th, 2007.
Bertrand, an actress who had small roles in movies including the 1983's "The Man Who Loved Women," battled cancer for over seven-and-a-half years. She died at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Jolie, her older brother James Haven, as well as Brad Pitt were all there by Bertrand side when she passed away. No age was provided.
While a private funeral is planned, the family requests that in lieu of flowers or gifts, donations be made to the Women's Cancer Research Institute at Cedars-Sinai.
More Angelina Jolie News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'