RIP, Angelina Jolie's Mother
These days will surely hard for Angelina Jolie to be passed for she has just lost her beloved one, her mother. The actress announced Sunday Jan 28th, her mother Marcheline Bertrand, died of cancer on Saturday January 27th, 2007.
Bertrand, an actress who had small roles in movies including the 1983's "The Man Who Loved Women," battled cancer for over seven-and-a-half years. She died at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Jolie, her older brother James Haven, as well as Brad Pitt were all there by Bertrand side when she passed away. No age was provided.
While a private funeral is planned, the family requests that in lieu of flowers or gifts, donations be made to the Women's Cancer Research Institute at Cedars-Sinai.
More Angelina Jolie News
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated