Sophia Bush "Stays Alive" with New Beau, Jon Foster
Sophia Bush already finds her new love. The "One Tree Hill" star was spotted getting cozy with new beau, Jon Foster, while having lunch at Doughboys in Los Angeles.
Bush and Foster, both are co-stars in the 2006 horror flick "Stay Alive". Onlookers say the actress was seen kissing his hand and laughing throughout their meal.
It is apparent that time is the best healer ever. If not for you, at least for Sophia Bush.
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday