"The Invasion" Led Nicole Kidman to Car Crash
Seems that productions on the recent film projects have been full of risks lately. After an explosion on the set of "Charlie Wilson's War", a car accident involving Nicole Kidman unexpectedly occured during downtown shooting of Warner Bros. Pictures' "The Invasion" yesterday, January 25.
The crash was reported to happen in the middle of an escape scene take when the Jaguar Kidman was seating in got towed by a camera rig that skidded while taking a corner and hit a pole on West Sixth Street.
"The stunt driver apparently went off course and hit a light post at about 1 a.m.," so said police Officer Karen Smith.
Paramedics were then called to examine Kidman for injuries before she was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for evaluation along with other seven people, including stuntmen and cameramen. All were released shortly afterwards with only two crew members suffering minor injuries.
Previously known as "The Visiting", "Invasion" centers on a mysterious epidemic that alters the behavior of human beings of which origin is later discovered by a Washington D.C. psychiatrist, played by Kidman, to be extraterrestrial. Daniel Craig, Jeremy Northam, and Jeffrey Wright are all co-starring with Oliver Hirschbiegel at helm.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'