"The Invasion" Led Nicole Kidman to Car Crash
Seems that productions on the recent film projects have been full of risks lately. After an explosion on the set of "Charlie Wilson's War", a car accident involving Nicole Kidman unexpectedly occured during downtown shooting of Warner Bros. Pictures' "The Invasion" yesterday, January 25.
The crash was reported to happen in the middle of an escape scene take when the Jaguar Kidman was seating in got towed by a camera rig that skidded while taking a corner and hit a pole on West Sixth Street.
"The stunt driver apparently went off course and hit a light post at about 1 a.m.," so said police Officer Karen Smith.
Paramedics were then called to examine Kidman for injuries before she was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for evaluation along with other seven people, including stuntmen and cameramen. All were released shortly afterwards with only two crew members suffering minor injuries.
Previously known as "The Visiting", "Invasion" centers on a mysterious epidemic that alters the behavior of human beings of which origin is later discovered by a Washington D.C. psychiatrist, played by Kidman, to be extraterrestrial. Daniel Craig, Jeremy Northam, and Jeffrey Wright are all co-starring with Oliver Hirschbiegel at helm.
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3