Brangelina to Adopt Another Child?!
Is another baby on the way for Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt? Maybe. Rumor has it that the actress' visit to Ho Chi Minh City last week was more than just about meeting with the foundation that bears her son Maddox's name. It is widely believed that she is planning to adopt a baby boy from the nearby Tam Binh orphanage.
The mother-of-three reportedly arrived at Vietnam last week and has been staying at the Park Hyatt Hotel. And while she was there, she made use her time to see the possibilities for she and hubby Pitt to have another child adopted, added to their clan.
If true, her new son will be 31-year-old Angelina's third adopted child, alongside five-year-old Maddox and Zahara, who is two. Angie and Brad also have a daughter of their own, Shiloh.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service