Brangelina to Adopt Another Child?!
Is another baby on the way for Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt? Maybe. Rumor has it that the actress' visit to Ho Chi Minh City last week was more than just about meeting with the foundation that bears her son Maddox's name. It is widely believed that she is planning to adopt a baby boy from the nearby Tam Binh orphanage.
The mother-of-three reportedly arrived at Vietnam last week and has been staying at the Park Hyatt Hotel. And while she was there, she made use her time to see the possibilities for she and hubby Pitt to have another child adopted, added to their clan.
If true, her new son will be 31-year-old Angelina's third adopted child, alongside five-year-old Maddox and Zahara, who is two. Angie and Brad also have a daughter of their own, Shiloh.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off