Brangelina to Adopt Another Child?!
Is another baby on the way for Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt? Maybe. Rumor has it that the actress' visit to Ho Chi Minh City last week was more than just about meeting with the foundation that bears her son Maddox's name. It is widely believed that she is planning to adopt a baby boy from the nearby Tam Binh orphanage.
The mother-of-three reportedly arrived at Vietnam last week and has been staying at the Park Hyatt Hotel. And while she was there, she made use her time to see the possibilities for she and hubby Pitt to have another child adopted, added to their clan.
If true, her new son will be 31-year-old Angelina's third adopted child, alongside five-year-old Maddox and Zahara, who is two. Angie and Brad also have a daughter of their own, Shiloh.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'