Brangelina to Adopt Another Child?!
Is another baby on the way for Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt? Maybe. Rumor has it that the actress' visit to Ho Chi Minh City last week was more than just about meeting with the foundation that bears her son Maddox's name. It is widely believed that she is planning to adopt a baby boy from the nearby Tam Binh orphanage.
The mother-of-three reportedly arrived at Vietnam last week and has been staying at the Park Hyatt Hotel. And while she was there, she made use her time to see the possibilities for she and hubby Pitt to have another child adopted, added to their clan.
If true, her new son will be 31-year-old Angelina's third adopted child, alongside five-year-old Maddox and Zahara, who is two. Angie and Brad also have a daughter of their own, Shiloh.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation