Brangelina to Adopt Another Child?!
Is another baby on the way for Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt? Maybe. Rumor has it that the actress' visit to Ho Chi Minh City last week was more than just about meeting with the foundation that bears her son Maddox's name. It is widely believed that she is planning to adopt a baby boy from the nearby Tam Binh orphanage.
The mother-of-three reportedly arrived at Vietnam last week and has been staying at the Park Hyatt Hotel. And while she was there, she made use her time to see the possibilities for she and hubby Pitt to have another child adopted, added to their clan.
If true, her new son will be 31-year-old Angelina's third adopted child, alongside five-year-old Maddox and Zahara, who is two. Angie and Brad also have a daughter of their own, Shiloh.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years