Mariska Hargitay & Christopher Meloni Stay on "SVU"
Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni won't leave the series. They, instead, will stay on NBC's hit crime drama "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" for two more seasons.
After lengthy negotiations both stars have inked rich new deals to continue joining the series' next season. The two-year deals reportedly valued at more than $330,000 per episode for both Hargitay and Meloni.
Such amount will surely make Hargitay the highest-paid actress on television, surpassing "The Closer" star Kyra Sedgwick. Meanwhile, Meloni would join the top tier of TV actors, closing in on the highest-paid actor on broadcast TV, Charlie Sheen of CBS' "Two and a Half Men."
Declined to comment on the deals, "Law & Order" chief Dick Wolf simply commented, "Obviously, I'm thrilled that Chris and Mariska have decided to stay with a show that they've made an indelible stamp upon as we move into our ninth season".
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'