Mariska Hargitay & Christopher Meloni Stay on "SVU"
Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni won't leave the series. They, instead, will stay on NBC's hit crime drama "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" for two more seasons.
After lengthy negotiations both stars have inked rich new deals to continue joining the series' next season. The two-year deals reportedly valued at more than $330,000 per episode for both Hargitay and Meloni.
Such amount will surely make Hargitay the highest-paid actress on television, surpassing "The Closer" star Kyra Sedgwick. Meanwhile, Meloni would join the top tier of TV actors, closing in on the highest-paid actor on broadcast TV, Charlie Sheen of CBS' "Two and a Half Men."
Declined to comment on the deals, "Law & Order" chief Dick Wolf simply commented, "Obviously, I'm thrilled that Chris and Mariska have decided to stay with a show that they've made an indelible stamp upon as we move into our ninth season".
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked