Eddie Murphy to Head for "NowhereLand"
Fresh from his Oscar nomination in Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role category, Eddie Murphy is reported to be engaged in talks for a leading role in a comedic feature of Paramount Pictures production entitled "NowhereLand."
If everything turns out as expected, the funnyman will likely play a successful financial executive who suddenly loses his confidence and so, finds his career going down miserably yet later unexpectedly gets the answers to his problems within his daughter's imaginary world.
Paramount has already greenlit the project for a summer start and is aiming to assign a director within two weeks. The flick itself will be developed based on script penned by writing duo Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon, the latter also serving as producer alongside Lorenzo di Bonaventura.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers