Eddie Murphy to Head for "NowhereLand"
Fresh from his Oscar nomination in Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role category, Eddie Murphy is reported to be engaged in talks for a leading role in a comedic feature of Paramount Pictures production entitled "NowhereLand."
If everything turns out as expected, the funnyman will likely play a successful financial executive who suddenly loses his confidence and so, finds his career going down miserably yet later unexpectedly gets the answers to his problems within his daughter's imaginary world.
Paramount has already greenlit the project for a summer start and is aiming to assign a director within two weeks. The flick itself will be developed based on script penned by writing duo Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon, the latter also serving as producer alongside Lorenzo di Bonaventura.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert