Eddie Murphy to Head for "NowhereLand"
Fresh from his Oscar nomination in Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role category, Eddie Murphy is reported to be engaged in talks for a leading role in a comedic feature of Paramount Pictures production entitled "NowhereLand."
If everything turns out as expected, the funnyman will likely play a successful financial executive who suddenly loses his confidence and so, finds his career going down miserably yet later unexpectedly gets the answers to his problems within his daughter's imaginary world.
Paramount has already greenlit the project for a summer start and is aiming to assign a director within two weeks. The flick itself will be developed based on script penned by writing duo Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon, the latter also serving as producer alongside Lorenzo di Bonaventura.
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer