Eddie Murphy to Head for "NowhereLand"
Fresh from his Oscar nomination in Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role category, Eddie Murphy is reported to be engaged in talks for a leading role in a comedic feature of Paramount Pictures production entitled "NowhereLand."
If everything turns out as expected, the funnyman will likely play a successful financial executive who suddenly loses his confidence and so, finds his career going down miserably yet later unexpectedly gets the answers to his problems within his daughter's imaginary world.
Paramount has already greenlit the project for a summer start and is aiming to assign a director within two weeks. The flick itself will be developed based on script penned by writing duo Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon, the latter also serving as producer alongside Lorenzo di Bonaventura.
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'