Derek Luke Trades "Lions for Lambs"
Enlarging his film resume, "Friday Night Lights" star Derek Luke has reached a deal to take starring part in MGM's "Lions for Lambs", Variety has reported.
Joining the likes of Tom Cruise, Meryl Streep, Robert Redford, and Michael Pena in the cast, Luke will portray one of two soldiers who are cut off from their platoon in unfriendly territory in Afghanistan. It is said that his character will be the catalyst of three interconnected storylines that build the picture.
Production on the film is about to be commenced later this month with Redford to helm from script penned by Matthew Carnahan. Meanwhile, Cruise is also serving as producer alongside Carnahan, Tracy Falco, and Andrew Hauptman.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked