Wax Doubles of David and Victoria Beckham Unveiled at the New York Branch of Madame Tussauds
Bravo America. The country shows its hostility by welcoming the wax figures of David Beckham and Victoria Adams even before the couple moves there.
Waxen figures of Beckham and Victoria were unveiled at the Madame Tussauds New York wax museum on Tuesday January 23rd. The figurines of the pair, welcomed to the US by a model of President George Bush who holds a sign reading: "Welcome to America", will be on display at the Times Square Tussaud's for two weeks.
"We are very excited to give visitors a chance to get up close and personal with Posh and David Beckham. Posh and Becks are celebrity icons in England and already on the path to superstardom in the United States," Janine DiGioacchino, the museum's general manager, said.
More David Beckham News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen