Wax Doubles of David and Victoria Beckham Unveiled at the New York Branch of Madame Tussauds
Bravo America. The country shows its hostility by welcoming the wax figures of David Beckham and Victoria Adams even before the couple moves there.
Waxen figures of Beckham and Victoria were unveiled at the Madame Tussauds New York wax museum on Tuesday January 23rd. The figurines of the pair, welcomed to the US by a model of President George Bush who holds a sign reading: "Welcome to America", will be on display at the Times Square Tussaud's for two weeks.
"We are very excited to give visitors a chance to get up close and personal with Posh and David Beckham. Posh and Becks are celebrity icons in England and already on the path to superstardom in the United States," Janine DiGioacchino, the museum's general manager, said.
More David Beckham News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby