Wax Doubles of David and Victoria Beckham Unveiled at the New York Branch of Madame Tussauds
Bravo America. The country shows its hostility by welcoming the wax figures of David Beckham and Victoria Adams even before the couple moves there.
Waxen figures of Beckham and Victoria were unveiled at the Madame Tussauds New York wax museum on Tuesday January 23rd. The figurines of the pair, welcomed to the US by a model of President George Bush who holds a sign reading: "Welcome to America", will be on display at the Times Square Tussaud's for two weeks.
"We are very excited to give visitors a chance to get up close and personal with Posh and David Beckham. Posh and Becks are celebrity icons in England and already on the path to superstardom in the United States," Janine DiGioacchino, the museum's general manager, said.
More David Beckham News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala