Wax Doubles of David and Victoria Beckham Unveiled at the New York Branch of Madame Tussauds
Bravo America. The country shows its hostility by welcoming the wax figures of David Beckham and Victoria Adams even before the couple moves there.
Waxen figures of Beckham and Victoria were unveiled at the Madame Tussauds New York wax museum on Tuesday January 23rd. The figurines of the pair, welcomed to the US by a model of President George Bush who holds a sign reading: "Welcome to America", will be on display at the Times Square Tussaud's for two weeks.
"We are very excited to give visitors a chance to get up close and personal with Posh and David Beckham. Posh and Becks are celebrity icons in England and already on the path to superstardom in the United States," Janine DiGioacchino, the museum's general manager, said.
More David Beckham News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory