Shock Rocker Marilyn Manson Announces the Release of New Solo Album
In the wake of his divorce to wife Dita Von Teese, Marilyn Manson pops new announcement. The shock rocker already confirmed in a posting on his official Web site that he's almost done with his new solo album.
The highly anticipated LP, titled "Eat Me, Drink Me", is set to come out this spring. The set, which will be the singer's first album in three years since "The Golden Age of Grotesque", is believed to be a reference to "Alice In Wonderland".
Coincide with the release of the music work, Marilyn Manson Band will also launch a world tour. Stand by for more info.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group