Kate Bosworth Turns "21"
This probably is quite a big reunion for Kate Bosworth as she openly told Womens' Wear Daily in an interview at Paris Fashion Week that she is about to take part in "21" for Columbia Pictures.
Not only finds herself to once again appear opposite Kevin Spacey onscreen after their last collaboration in "Superman Returns", the beauty also will reunite with Robert Luketic, the project's helmer, who previously directed her in "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton."
"21", based on Ben Mezrich's best-seller "Bringing Down the House: The Inside Story of Six M.I.T. Students Who Took Vegas for Millions", so far has also lined up Liza Lapira, Josh Gad, Jim Sturgess, and Masi Oka in the cast list. Production is scheduled to begin next moth in Boston and Las Vegas with Spacey, Dana Brunetti, and Michael De Luca producing.
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere