Kate Bosworth Turns "21"
This probably is quite a big reunion for Kate Bosworth as she openly told Womens' Wear Daily in an interview at Paris Fashion Week that she is about to take part in "21" for Columbia Pictures.
Not only finds herself to once again appear opposite Kevin Spacey onscreen after their last collaboration in "Superman Returns", the beauty also will reunite with Robert Luketic, the project's helmer, who previously directed her in "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton."
"21", based on Ben Mezrich's best-seller "Bringing Down the House: The Inside Story of Six M.I.T. Students Who Took Vegas for Millions", so far has also lined up Liza Lapira, Josh Gad, Jim Sturgess, and Masi Oka in the cast list. Production is scheduled to begin next moth in Boston and Las Vegas with Spacey, Dana Brunetti, and Michael De Luca producing.
More 21 News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen