Kate Bosworth Turns "21"
This probably is quite a big reunion for Kate Bosworth as she openly told Womens' Wear Daily in an interview at Paris Fashion Week that she is about to take part in "21" for Columbia Pictures.
Not only finds herself to once again appear opposite Kevin Spacey onscreen after their last collaboration in "Superman Returns", the beauty also will reunite with Robert Luketic, the project's helmer, who previously directed her in "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton."
"21", based on Ben Mezrich's best-seller "Bringing Down the House: The Inside Story of Six M.I.T. Students Who Took Vegas for Millions", so far has also lined up Liza Lapira, Josh Gad, Jim Sturgess, and Masi Oka in the cast list. Production is scheduled to begin next moth in Boston and Las Vegas with Spacey, Dana Brunetti, and Michael De Luca producing.
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii