Kate Bosworth Turns "21"
This probably is quite a big reunion for Kate Bosworth as she openly told Womens' Wear Daily in an interview at Paris Fashion Week that she is about to take part in "21" for Columbia Pictures.
Not only finds herself to once again appear opposite Kevin Spacey onscreen after their last collaboration in "Superman Returns", the beauty also will reunite with Robert Luketic, the project's helmer, who previously directed her in "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton."
"21", based on Ben Mezrich's best-seller "Bringing Down the House: The Inside Story of Six M.I.T. Students Who Took Vegas for Millions", so far has also lined up Liza Lapira, Josh Gad, Jim Sturgess, and Masi Oka in the cast list. Production is scheduled to begin next moth in Boston and Las Vegas with Spacey, Dana Brunetti, and Michael De Luca producing.
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour