R&B Sensation Brandy Involved in A Fatal Four-Car Freeway Crash
To everyone shock, it is reported that R&B singer Brandy was involved in a fatal, four-car accident on a Los Angeles freeway last month which sadly left a 38-year-old woman dead.
Police said on Wednesday January 24th the accident happened at 10:30 AM on December 30, 2006 on the 405 Freeway in Los Angeles. It is reported that Brandy was driving her 2007 Land Rover at 65 mph and did not notice that cars in front of her had slowed considerably that her vehicle then struck a 2005 Toyota.
After hitting a 1989 Toyota, the 2005 Toyota then slid sideways and hit the center divider and as the 2005 Toyota came to a halt, it was struck by a 1988 Acura. The driver of the 2005 Toyota, identified as Awatef Aboudihaj, was taken to Holy Cross Hospital in critical condition and she died the next day. More on the victim, she is a 38-year-old married mother of one, and a Los Angeles resident.
Brandy was not injured, and she wasn't under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the crash, said her publicist Courtney Barnes. And since the cause of the mishap was still under investigation, no arrests have been made.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert