R&B Sensation Brandy Involved in A Fatal Four-Car Freeway Crash
To everyone shock, it is reported that R&B singer Brandy was involved in a fatal, four-car accident on a Los Angeles freeway last month which sadly left a 38-year-old woman dead.
Police said on Wednesday January 24th the accident happened at 10:30 AM on December 30, 2006 on the 405 Freeway in Los Angeles. It is reported that Brandy was driving her 2007 Land Rover at 65 mph and did not notice that cars in front of her had slowed considerably that her vehicle then struck a 2005 Toyota.
After hitting a 1989 Toyota, the 2005 Toyota then slid sideways and hit the center divider and as the 2005 Toyota came to a halt, it was struck by a 1988 Acura. The driver of the 2005 Toyota, identified as Awatef Aboudihaj, was taken to Holy Cross Hospital in critical condition and she died the next day. More on the victim, she is a 38-year-old married mother of one, and a Los Angeles resident.
Brandy was not injured, and she wasn't under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the crash, said her publicist Courtney Barnes. And since the cause of the mishap was still under investigation, no arrests have been made.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery