R&B Sensation Brandy Involved in A Fatal Four-Car Freeway Crash
To everyone shock, it is reported that R&B singer Brandy was involved in a fatal, four-car accident on a Los Angeles freeway last month which sadly left a 38-year-old woman dead.
Police said on Wednesday January 24th the accident happened at 10:30 AM on December 30, 2006 on the 405 Freeway in Los Angeles. It is reported that Brandy was driving her 2007 Land Rover at 65 mph and did not notice that cars in front of her had slowed considerably that her vehicle then struck a 2005 Toyota.
After hitting a 1989 Toyota, the 2005 Toyota then slid sideways and hit the center divider and as the 2005 Toyota came to a halt, it was struck by a 1988 Acura. The driver of the 2005 Toyota, identified as Awatef Aboudihaj, was taken to Holy Cross Hospital in critical condition and she died the next day. More on the victim, she is a 38-year-old married mother of one, and a Los Angeles resident.
Brandy was not injured, and she wasn't under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the crash, said her publicist Courtney Barnes. And since the cause of the mishap was still under investigation, no arrests have been made.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia