R&B Sensation Brandy Involved in A Fatal Four-Car Freeway Crash
To everyone shock, it is reported that R&B singer Brandy was involved in a fatal, four-car accident on a Los Angeles freeway last month which sadly left a 38-year-old woman dead.
Police said on Wednesday January 24th the accident happened at 10:30 AM on December 30, 2006 on the 405 Freeway in Los Angeles. It is reported that Brandy was driving her 2007 Land Rover at 65 mph and did not notice that cars in front of her had slowed considerably that her vehicle then struck a 2005 Toyota.
After hitting a 1989 Toyota, the 2005 Toyota then slid sideways and hit the center divider and as the 2005 Toyota came to a halt, it was struck by a 1988 Acura. The driver of the 2005 Toyota, identified as Awatef Aboudihaj, was taken to Holy Cross Hospital in critical condition and she died the next day. More on the victim, she is a 38-year-old married mother of one, and a Los Angeles resident.
Brandy was not injured, and she wasn't under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the crash, said her publicist Courtney Barnes. And since the cause of the mishap was still under investigation, no arrests have been made.
More Brandy News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana