British Pop Group Babyshambles Secured Deal with Parlophone
British pop group Babyshambles has secured a long-term deal with record label Parlophone. The good news was confirmed Tuesday January 23rd.
And while spokesman for Parlophone's parent company, EMI Group PLC's EMI Records, refused to give further details, Babyshambles co-managers said band members are delighted with the deal "and look forward to a long, fruitful and creative relationship with Parlophone."
Babyshambles has already released one album on Parlophone's Regal imprint, which is the critically acclaimed "The Blinding EP," which came out in December 2006. And at the point the contract was signed, another album was planned.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered