British Pop Group Babyshambles Secured Deal with Parlophone
British pop group Babyshambles has secured a long-term deal with record label Parlophone. The good news was confirmed Tuesday January 23rd.
And while spokesman for Parlophone's parent company, EMI Group PLC's EMI Records, refused to give further details, Babyshambles co-managers said band members are delighted with the deal "and look forward to a long, fruitful and creative relationship with Parlophone."
Babyshambles has already released one album on Parlophone's Regal imprint, which is the critically acclaimed "The Blinding EP," which came out in December 2006. And at the point the contract was signed, another album was planned.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos