British Pop Group Babyshambles Secured Deal with Parlophone
British pop group Babyshambles has secured a long-term deal with record label Parlophone. The good news was confirmed Tuesday January 23rd.
And while spokesman for Parlophone's parent company, EMI Group PLC's EMI Records, refused to give further details, Babyshambles co-managers said band members are delighted with the deal "and look forward to a long, fruitful and creative relationship with Parlophone."
Babyshambles has already released one album on Parlophone's Regal imprint, which is the critically acclaimed "The Blinding EP," which came out in December 2006. And at the point the contract was signed, another album was planned.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed