British Pop Group Babyshambles Secured Deal with Parlophone
British pop group Babyshambles has secured a long-term deal with record label Parlophone. The good news was confirmed Tuesday January 23rd.
And while spokesman for Parlophone's parent company, EMI Group PLC's EMI Records, refused to give further details, Babyshambles co-managers said band members are delighted with the deal "and look forward to a long, fruitful and creative relationship with Parlophone."
Babyshambles has already released one album on Parlophone's Regal imprint, which is the critically acclaimed "The Blinding EP," which came out in December 2006. And at the point the contract was signed, another album was planned.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby