British Pop Group Babyshambles Secured Deal with Parlophone
British pop group Babyshambles has secured a long-term deal with record label Parlophone. The good news was confirmed Tuesday January 23rd.
And while spokesman for Parlophone's parent company, EMI Group PLC's EMI Records, refused to give further details, Babyshambles co-managers said band members are delighted with the deal "and look forward to a long, fruitful and creative relationship with Parlophone."
Babyshambles has already released one album on Parlophone's Regal imprint, which is the critically acclaimed "The Blinding EP," which came out in December 2006. And at the point the contract was signed, another album was planned.
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry