Snow Patrol Drummer, Jonny Quinn, Quits Tour
His breaking arm resulted from a snowboarding accident has forced Snow Patrol drummer, Jonny Quinn, to quit the band's forthcoming tour. Quinn suffered his injury while snowboarding in the French Alps.
Concerning the incident, the hitmakers have replaced Quinn with the services of longtime friend Graham Hopkins who thus will join the band for their forthcoming European and Australian dates, starting on 4 March in Offenbach, Germany.
Graham Hopkins is the ex-drummer of Therapy. He is now becoming the member of Irish rock band Boss Volenti and has recently played on The Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan's forthcoming solo record.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special