Snow Patrol Drummer, Jonny Quinn, Quits Tour
His breaking arm resulted from a snowboarding accident has forced Snow Patrol drummer, Jonny Quinn, to quit the band's forthcoming tour. Quinn suffered his injury while snowboarding in the French Alps.
Concerning the incident, the hitmakers have replaced Quinn with the services of longtime friend Graham Hopkins who thus will join the band for their forthcoming European and Australian dates, starting on 4 March in Offenbach, Germany.
Graham Hopkins is the ex-drummer of Therapy. He is now becoming the member of Irish rock band Boss Volenti and has recently played on The Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan's forthcoming solo record.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked