Snow Patrol Drummer, Jonny Quinn, Quits Tour
His breaking arm resulted from a snowboarding accident has forced Snow Patrol drummer, Jonny Quinn, to quit the band's forthcoming tour. Quinn suffered his injury while snowboarding in the French Alps.
Concerning the incident, the hitmakers have replaced Quinn with the services of longtime friend Graham Hopkins who thus will join the band for their forthcoming European and Australian dates, starting on 4 March in Offenbach, Germany.
Graham Hopkins is the ex-drummer of Therapy. He is now becoming the member of Irish rock band Boss Volenti and has recently played on The Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan's forthcoming solo record.
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant