Snow Patrol Drummer, Jonny Quinn, Quits Tour
His breaking arm resulted from a snowboarding accident has forced Snow Patrol drummer, Jonny Quinn, to quit the band's forthcoming tour. Quinn suffered his injury while snowboarding in the French Alps.
Concerning the incident, the hitmakers have replaced Quinn with the services of longtime friend Graham Hopkins who thus will join the band for their forthcoming European and Australian dates, starting on 4 March in Offenbach, Germany.
Graham Hopkins is the ex-drummer of Therapy. He is now becoming the member of Irish rock band Boss Volenti and has recently played on The Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan's forthcoming solo record.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels