Snow Patrol Drummer, Jonny Quinn, Quits Tour
His breaking arm resulted from a snowboarding accident has forced Snow Patrol drummer, Jonny Quinn, to quit the band's forthcoming tour. Quinn suffered his injury while snowboarding in the French Alps.
Concerning the incident, the hitmakers have replaced Quinn with the services of longtime friend Graham Hopkins who thus will join the band for their forthcoming European and Australian dates, starting on 4 March in Offenbach, Germany.
Graham Hopkins is the ex-drummer of Therapy. He is now becoming the member of Irish rock band Boss Volenti and has recently played on The Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan's forthcoming solo record.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic