Lindsay Lohan Taking A Break from Rehab
The time has not yet come for Lindsay Lohan to leave the "Wonderland". Though so, the actress-singer was spotted Monday afternoon January 22nd, taking a break from rehab and entering the lobby of her apartment building.
Speaking on that matter, Linday's publicist confirmed that she will be granted a leave of absence each day of her program, so that she may be able to go on set to continue filming on her halted movie, "I Know Who Killed Me".
Nonetheless, Lindsay must stick to the clinic's curfew and return each night there, after shooting finishes. This will last for 30 days from now on, by which time she will be home free. Well, at least the star could have some fresh air out there.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen