Lindsay Lohan Taking A Break from Rehab
The time has not yet come for Lindsay Lohan to leave the "Wonderland". Though so, the actress-singer was spotted Monday afternoon January 22nd, taking a break from rehab and entering the lobby of her apartment building.
Speaking on that matter, Linday's publicist confirmed that she will be granted a leave of absence each day of her program, so that she may be able to go on set to continue filming on her halted movie, "I Know Who Killed Me".
Nonetheless, Lindsay must stick to the clinic's curfew and return each night there, after shooting finishes. This will last for 30 days from now on, by which time she will be home free. Well, at least the star could have some fresh air out there.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose