Lindsay Lohan Taking A Break from Rehab
The time has not yet come for Lindsay Lohan to leave the "Wonderland". Though so, the actress-singer was spotted Monday afternoon January 22nd, taking a break from rehab and entering the lobby of her apartment building.
Speaking on that matter, Linday's publicist confirmed that she will be granted a leave of absence each day of her program, so that she may be able to go on set to continue filming on her halted movie, "I Know Who Killed Me".
Nonetheless, Lindsay must stick to the clinic's curfew and return each night there, after shooting finishes. This will last for 30 days from now on, by which time she will be home free. Well, at least the star could have some fresh air out there.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment