Lindsay Lohan Taking A Break from Rehab
The time has not yet come for Lindsay Lohan to leave the "Wonderland". Though so, the actress-singer was spotted Monday afternoon January 22nd, taking a break from rehab and entering the lobby of her apartment building.
Speaking on that matter, Linday's publicist confirmed that she will be granted a leave of absence each day of her program, so that she may be able to go on set to continue filming on her halted movie, "I Know Who Killed Me".
Nonetheless, Lindsay must stick to the clinic's curfew and return each night there, after shooting finishes. This will last for 30 days from now on, by which time she will be home free. Well, at least the star could have some fresh air out there.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'