Lindsay Lohan Taking A Break from Rehab
The time has not yet come for Lindsay Lohan to leave the "Wonderland". Though so, the actress-singer was spotted Monday afternoon January 22nd, taking a break from rehab and entering the lobby of her apartment building.
Speaking on that matter, Linday's publicist confirmed that she will be granted a leave of absence each day of her program, so that she may be able to go on set to continue filming on her halted movie, "I Know Who Killed Me".
Nonetheless, Lindsay must stick to the clinic's curfew and return each night there, after shooting finishes. This will last for 30 days from now on, by which time she will be home free. Well, at least the star could have some fresh air out there.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal