Jennifer Aniston & Courteney Cox Sharing A "Dirt" Full-on Kiss
"Friends", Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox, will have their relationship gets a "dirty" treatment when they share an on-screen kiss on the new FX Networks show "Dirt".
TVGuide.com is reporting that while Cox will play Lucy Spiller, a tabloid queen, Aniston has been tapped to appear on the season finale of the show in March, portraying the role of Tina Harrod, a rival magazine editor who is a lesbian.
And while FX Networks representative declined to comment, TVGuide.com reported, "Aniston's character is a lesbian. What's more, she won't just mouth off to Cox's tightly wound counterpart; she's going to share a lip lock with her."
As of the story, "Dirt" explores the relationship between the tabloid industry and the entertainment business, using Cox's ruthless character as the focal point. The episode shows Aniston and Cox sharing a full-on kiss will air March 27. It will be the first time the two "Friends" co-stars have worked together since the sitcom went off the air in 2004.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift