Jennifer Aniston & Courteney Cox Sharing A "Dirt" Full-on Kiss
"Friends", Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox, will have their relationship gets a "dirty" treatment when they share an on-screen kiss on the new FX Networks show "Dirt".
TVGuide.com is reporting that while Cox will play Lucy Spiller, a tabloid queen, Aniston has been tapped to appear on the season finale of the show in March, portraying the role of Tina Harrod, a rival magazine editor who is a lesbian.
And while FX Networks representative declined to comment, TVGuide.com reported, "Aniston's character is a lesbian. What's more, she won't just mouth off to Cox's tightly wound counterpart; she's going to share a lip lock with her."
As of the story, "Dirt" explores the relationship between the tabloid industry and the entertainment business, using Cox's ruthless character as the focal point. The episode shows Aniston and Cox sharing a full-on kiss will air March 27. It will be the first time the two "Friends" co-stars have worked together since the sitcom went off the air in 2004.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic