Jennifer Aniston & Courteney Cox Sharing A "Dirt" Full-on Kiss
"Friends", Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox, will have their relationship gets a "dirty" treatment when they share an on-screen kiss on the new FX Networks show "Dirt".
TVGuide.com is reporting that while Cox will play Lucy Spiller, a tabloid queen, Aniston has been tapped to appear on the season finale of the show in March, portraying the role of Tina Harrod, a rival magazine editor who is a lesbian.
And while FX Networks representative declined to comment, TVGuide.com reported, "Aniston's character is a lesbian. What's more, she won't just mouth off to Cox's tightly wound counterpart; she's going to share a lip lock with her."
As of the story, "Dirt" explores the relationship between the tabloid industry and the entertainment business, using Cox's ruthless character as the focal point. The episode shows Aniston and Cox sharing a full-on kiss will air March 27. It will be the first time the two "Friends" co-stars have worked together since the sitcom went off the air in 2004.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?