Jennifer Aniston & Courteney Cox Sharing A "Dirt" Full-on Kiss
"Friends", Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox, will have their relationship gets a "dirty" treatment when they share an on-screen kiss on the new FX Networks show "Dirt".
TVGuide.com is reporting that while Cox will play Lucy Spiller, a tabloid queen, Aniston has been tapped to appear on the season finale of the show in March, portraying the role of Tina Harrod, a rival magazine editor who is a lesbian.
And while FX Networks representative declined to comment, TVGuide.com reported, "Aniston's character is a lesbian. What's more, she won't just mouth off to Cox's tightly wound counterpart; she's going to share a lip lock with her."
As of the story, "Dirt" explores the relationship between the tabloid industry and the entertainment business, using Cox's ruthless character as the focal point. The episode shows Aniston and Cox sharing a full-on kiss will air March 27. It will be the first time the two "Friends" co-stars have worked together since the sitcom went off the air in 2004.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture