Jennifer Aniston & Courteney Cox Sharing A "Dirt" Full-on Kiss
"Friends", Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox, will have their relationship gets a "dirty" treatment when they share an on-screen kiss on the new FX Networks show "Dirt".
TVGuide.com is reporting that while Cox will play Lucy Spiller, a tabloid queen, Aniston has been tapped to appear on the season finale of the show in March, portraying the role of Tina Harrod, a rival magazine editor who is a lesbian.
And while FX Networks representative declined to comment, TVGuide.com reported, "Aniston's character is a lesbian. What's more, she won't just mouth off to Cox's tightly wound counterpart; she's going to share a lip lock with her."
As of the story, "Dirt" explores the relationship between the tabloid industry and the entertainment business, using Cox's ruthless character as the focal point. The episode shows Aniston and Cox sharing a full-on kiss will air March 27. It will be the first time the two "Friends" co-stars have worked together since the sitcom went off the air in 2004.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two