Beyonce Knowles to Design New Outfits for Nets' Cheerleaders
Beyonce Knowles is showing her support for boyfriend Jay-Z as she reportedly is planning to design new outfits for his Nets' cheerleaders.
Jay-Z, who is widely known as rapper, is a part-owner of NBA team the New Jersey Nets.
Furthermore, it is said that Beyonce and her mother, Tina Knowles, who both run the House of Dereon fashion line together, have inked deal with the Nets to design new outfits for the cheerleaders.
How the new outfits will look like? We'll soon find out.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance