Beyonce Knowles to Design New Outfits for Nets' Cheerleaders
Beyonce Knowles is showing her support for boyfriend Jay-Z as she reportedly is planning to design new outfits for his Nets' cheerleaders.
Jay-Z, who is widely known as rapper, is a part-owner of NBA team the New Jersey Nets.
Furthermore, it is said that Beyonce and her mother, Tina Knowles, who both run the House of Dereon fashion line together, have inked deal with the Nets to design new outfits for the cheerleaders.
How the new outfits will look like? We'll soon find out.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'