Beyonce Knowles to Design New Outfits for Nets' Cheerleaders
Beyonce Knowles is showing her support for boyfriend Jay-Z as she reportedly is planning to design new outfits for his Nets' cheerleaders.
Jay-Z, who is widely known as rapper, is a part-owner of NBA team the New Jersey Nets.
Furthermore, it is said that Beyonce and her mother, Tina Knowles, who both run the House of Dereon fashion line together, have inked deal with the Nets to design new outfits for the cheerleaders.
How the new outfits will look like? We'll soon find out.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'