Beyonce Knowles to Design New Outfits for Nets' Cheerleaders
Beyonce Knowles is showing her support for boyfriend Jay-Z as she reportedly is planning to design new outfits for his Nets' cheerleaders.
Jay-Z, who is widely known as rapper, is a part-owner of NBA team the New Jersey Nets.
Furthermore, it is said that Beyonce and her mother, Tina Knowles, who both run the House of Dereon fashion line together, have inked deal with the Nets to design new outfits for the cheerleaders.
How the new outfits will look like? We'll soon find out.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'