Beyonce Knowles to Design New Outfits for Nets' Cheerleaders
Beyonce Knowles is showing her support for boyfriend Jay-Z as she reportedly is planning to design new outfits for his Nets' cheerleaders.
Jay-Z, who is widely known as rapper, is a part-owner of NBA team the New Jersey Nets.
Furthermore, it is said that Beyonce and her mother, Tina Knowles, who both run the House of Dereon fashion line together, have inked deal with the Nets to design new outfits for the cheerleaders.
How the new outfits will look like? We'll soon find out.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd