Carmen Electra Wants "Candy"
Carmen Electra can never have too many. After all she's done in the industry, the beauty is adding more into her resume, taking the role of a 'porn legend' in a new flick.
The movie, called "I Want Candy", is a comedy and by now Electra has started shooting the flick in UK.
Also stars Jimmy CarrCARR and Mackenzie Crook, the flick tells the story of two frustrated film students who head to London to sell a script. However, things take off when the lads get Carmen's character Candy Fiveways to star, but they find making a movie of an adult 'nature' with their parents around brings lots of problems.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash