Carmen Electra Wants "Candy"
Carmen Electra can never have too many. After all she's done in the industry, the beauty is adding more into her resume, taking the role of a 'porn legend' in a new flick.
The movie, called "I Want Candy", is a comedy and by now Electra has started shooting the flick in UK.
Also stars Jimmy CarrCARR and Mackenzie Crook, the flick tells the story of two frustrated film students who head to London to sell a script. However, things take off when the lads get Carmen's character Candy Fiveways to star, but they find making a movie of an adult 'nature' with their parents around brings lots of problems.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami