Carmen Electra Wants "Candy"
Carmen Electra can never have too many. After all she's done in the industry, the beauty is adding more into her resume, taking the role of a 'porn legend' in a new flick.
The movie, called "I Want Candy", is a comedy and by now Electra has started shooting the flick in UK.
Also stars Jimmy CarrCARR and Mackenzie Crook, the flick tells the story of two frustrated film students who head to London to sell a script. However, things take off when the lads get Carmen's character Candy Fiveways to star, but they find making a movie of an adult 'nature' with their parents around brings lots of problems.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics