Carmen Electra Wants "Candy"
Carmen Electra can never have too many. After all she's done in the industry, the beauty is adding more into her resume, taking the role of a 'porn legend' in a new flick.
The movie, called "I Want Candy", is a comedy and by now Electra has started shooting the flick in UK.
Also stars Jimmy CarrCARR and Mackenzie Crook, the flick tells the story of two frustrated film students who head to London to sell a script. However, things take off when the lads get Carmen's character Candy Fiveways to star, but they find making a movie of an adult 'nature' with their parents around brings lots of problems.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'