Carmen Electra Wants "Candy"
Carmen Electra can never have too many. After all she's done in the industry, the beauty is adding more into her resume, taking the role of a 'porn legend' in a new flick.
The movie, called "I Want Candy", is a comedy and by now Electra has started shooting the flick in UK.
Also stars Jimmy CarrCARR and Mackenzie Crook, the flick tells the story of two frustrated film students who head to London to sell a script. However, things take off when the lads get Carmen's character Candy Fiveways to star, but they find making a movie of an adult 'nature' with their parents around brings lots of problems.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs