2007 NRJ Music Awards Winners
Not only Christina Aguilera looked stunning at Saturday, January 20th, NRJ Awards, but also she won double. The American pop singer nabbed two awards, for the category of International Female Artist of the Year and International Album of the Year for her "Back to Basics".
Also won big during the event was French rapper Diam's who collected three awards, including Francophone Female Artist of the Year, Francophone Album of the Year for "Dans ma bulle", and Francophone Song of the Year for "La Boulette". In addition to both winners, there were also the likes of Nelly Furtado who won the award for International Revelation of the Year, and Christophe Mae who was bestowed the award for Francophone Revelation of the Year.
Some other winners at the award event among others were M. Pokora who nabbed Francophone Male Artist of the Year and Music Video of the Year awards for "De retour", Justin Timberlake who was named International Male Artist of the Year, Evanescence who took the International Group/Duo of the Year award, and Rihanna whose song "Unfaithful" was named International Song of the Year.
Click on http://nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr/ for the 2007 NRJ Music Awards full list of winners.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump