2007 NRJ Music Awards Winners
Not only Christina Aguilera looked stunning at Saturday, January 20th, NRJ Awards, but also she won double. The American pop singer nabbed two awards, for the category of International Female Artist of the Year and International Album of the Year for her "Back to Basics".
Also won big during the event was French rapper Diam's who collected three awards, including Francophone Female Artist of the Year, Francophone Album of the Year for "Dans ma bulle", and Francophone Song of the Year for "La Boulette". In addition to both winners, there were also the likes of Nelly Furtado who won the award for International Revelation of the Year, and Christophe Mae who was bestowed the award for Francophone Revelation of the Year.
Some other winners at the award event among others were M. Pokora who nabbed Francophone Male Artist of the Year and Music Video of the Year awards for "De retour", Justin Timberlake who was named International Male Artist of the Year, Evanescence who took the International Group/Duo of the Year award, and Rihanna whose song "Unfaithful" was named International Song of the Year.
Click on http://nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr/ for the 2007 NRJ Music Awards full list of winners.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer