Heather Mills Denied Divorce Settlement Report
Contrary to recent reports, there has yet financial settlement in the pending divorce of Paul McCartney and Heather Mills. Lawyers for the model released a statement Monday January 22nd, saying that she has not agreed to a financial settlement.
Mishcon de Reya Solicitors, which is representing Mills McCartney in the split, denied a report in Sunday's News of the World that McCartney had offered a settlement worth $63 million. "With regard to the article in yesterday's News of the World, we would like to state that there has been no offer made whatsoever at any time to our client and therefore no settlement has been agreed," the law firm said.
Mills and McCartney tied the knot on June 11, 2002. They later on announced their separation in May 2006 and began divorce proceedings in July that same year.
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'