Heather Mills Denied Divorce Settlement Report
Contrary to recent reports, there has yet financial settlement in the pending divorce of Paul McCartney and Heather Mills. Lawyers for the model released a statement Monday January 22nd, saying that she has not agreed to a financial settlement.
Mishcon de Reya Solicitors, which is representing Mills McCartney in the split, denied a report in Sunday's News of the World that McCartney had offered a settlement worth $63 million. "With regard to the article in yesterday's News of the World, we would like to state that there has been no offer made whatsoever at any time to our client and therefore no settlement has been agreed," the law firm said.
Mills and McCartney tied the knot on June 11, 2002. They later on announced their separation in May 2006 and began divorce proceedings in July that same year.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group