Heather Mills Denied Divorce Settlement Report
Contrary to recent reports, there has yet financial settlement in the pending divorce of Paul McCartney and Heather Mills. Lawyers for the model released a statement Monday January 22nd, saying that she has not agreed to a financial settlement.
Mishcon de Reya Solicitors, which is representing Mills McCartney in the split, denied a report in Sunday's News of the World that McCartney had offered a settlement worth $63 million. "With regard to the article in yesterday's News of the World, we would like to state that there has been no offer made whatsoever at any time to our client and therefore no settlement has been agreed," the law firm said.
Mills and McCartney tied the knot on June 11, 2002. They later on announced their separation in May 2006 and began divorce proceedings in July that same year.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'