Heather Mills Denied Divorce Settlement Report
Contrary to recent reports, there has yet financial settlement in the pending divorce of Paul McCartney and Heather Mills. Lawyers for the model released a statement Monday January 22nd, saying that she has not agreed to a financial settlement.
Mishcon de Reya Solicitors, which is representing Mills McCartney in the split, denied a report in Sunday's News of the World that McCartney had offered a settlement worth $63 million. "With regard to the article in yesterday's News of the World, we would like to state that there has been no offer made whatsoever at any time to our client and therefore no settlement has been agreed," the law firm said.
Mills and McCartney tied the knot on June 11, 2002. They later on announced their separation in May 2006 and began divorce proceedings in July that same year.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri