Mark Teitelman Challenging the "Big Man on Campus"
Taking bold decision in developing "Big Man on Campus", Columbia Pictures has picked up a first-time feature director Mark Teitelman to helm the flick, which is intended to be a teen comedy feature.
Written by Gina Wendkos based on her own pitch, the picture presents a story that is set in motion as beauty and brains duke it out in high school, changing the perception of "popular" and crumbling the power structure.
In producing terms, Hal Lieberman is on board to produce via his Hal Lieberman Co. The man previously also assumed the same role in "Bridge to Terabithia" and "Vacancy" which both are scheduled to open in theaters this year.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal