Mark Teitelman Challenging the "Big Man on Campus"
Taking bold decision in developing "Big Man on Campus", Columbia Pictures has picked up a first-time feature director Mark Teitelman to helm the flick, which is intended to be a teen comedy feature.
Written by Gina Wendkos based on her own pitch, the picture presents a story that is set in motion as beauty and brains duke it out in high school, changing the perception of "popular" and crumbling the power structure.
In producing terms, Hal Lieberman is on board to produce via his Hal Lieberman Co. The man previously also assumed the same role in "Bridge to Terabithia" and "Vacancy" which both are scheduled to open in theaters this year.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars