"Mummy 3" Story Unveiled
After being tightly kept under wrap, Universal Pictures finally lets loose the story of "Mummy 3." SCI FI Wire has gained information from the project's co-writer Alfred Gough that the flick will still revolve around the O'Connell family with their grown son while presenting a new mummy as well.
"We figured out a really good family story with Rick and Evie, and [their son] Alex is now grown up," he remarked. "So it's really interesting."
The third installment of the popular "Mummy" franchise, the picture has also included Miles Millar to pen the script with Sean Daniel, Bob Ducsay, and Jim Jacks producing. Filming is scheduled to begin this summer for a summer 2008 release.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns