"Mummy 3" Story Unveiled
After being tightly kept under wrap, Universal Pictures finally lets loose the story of "Mummy 3." SCI FI Wire has gained information from the project's co-writer Alfred Gough that the flick will still revolve around the O'Connell family with their grown son while presenting a new mummy as well.
"We figured out a really good family story with Rick and Evie, and [their son] Alex is now grown up," he remarked. "So it's really interesting."
The third installment of the popular "Mummy" franchise, the picture has also included Miles Millar to pen the script with Sean Daniel, Bob Ducsay, and Jim Jacks producing. Filming is scheduled to begin this summer for a summer 2008 release.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake