"Mummy 3" Story Unveiled
After being tightly kept under wrap, Universal Pictures finally lets loose the story of "Mummy 3." SCI FI Wire has gained information from the project's co-writer Alfred Gough that the flick will still revolve around the O'Connell family with their grown son while presenting a new mummy as well.
"We figured out a really good family story with Rick and Evie, and [their son] Alex is now grown up," he remarked. "So it's really interesting."
The third installment of the popular "Mummy" franchise, the picture has also included Miles Millar to pen the script with Sean Daniel, Bob Ducsay, and Jim Jacks producing. Filming is scheduled to begin this summer for a summer 2008 release.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle