"Mummy 3" Story Unveiled
After being tightly kept under wrap, Universal Pictures finally lets loose the story of "Mummy 3." SCI FI Wire has gained information from the project's co-writer Alfred Gough that the flick will still revolve around the O'Connell family with their grown son while presenting a new mummy as well.
"We figured out a really good family story with Rick and Evie, and [their son] Alex is now grown up," he remarked. "So it's really interesting."
The third installment of the popular "Mummy" franchise, the picture has also included Miles Millar to pen the script with Sean Daniel, Bob Ducsay, and Jim Jacks producing. Filming is scheduled to begin this summer for a summer 2008 release.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'