"Mummy 3" Story Unveiled
After being tightly kept under wrap, Universal Pictures finally lets loose the story of "Mummy 3." SCI FI Wire has gained information from the project's co-writer Alfred Gough that the flick will still revolve around the O'Connell family with their grown son while presenting a new mummy as well.
"We figured out a really good family story with Rick and Evie, and [their son] Alex is now grown up," he remarked. "So it's really interesting."
The third installment of the popular "Mummy" franchise, the picture has also included Miles Millar to pen the script with Sean Daniel, Bob Ducsay, and Jim Jacks producing. Filming is scheduled to begin this summer for a summer 2008 release.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly