"Spider-Man 4" in Works!
Yes, the story of the web-swinging superhero still continues on the big screen. The Superhero Hype! has pointed out that Sony Pictures is moving forward to the fourth installment as it learned from a very reliable source that "Spider-Man" scribe David Koepp is involved in talks to pen the script for the project.
Apparently, the hype surrounding "Spider-Man 3" has proven effective enough for Sony to finally decide to make the fourth. The third one previously received phenomenal reaction when footage of the flick was screened at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas several weeks ago.
Koepp, a graduate of UCLA School of Theater, Film, and Television, recently finished penning "Indiana Jones 4" script which has received the green light from George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, and Harrison Ford. Other screenwriting works of his include those for "Stir of Echoes", "Panic Room", "Zathura", and "War of the Worlds."
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'