Supermodel Naomi Campbell Lands "Ugly Betty" Role
She's been through trial after trial for assaulting her housekeeper with her mobile phone, but now Naomi Campbell is ready to make a comeback to spotlight. The supermodel has landed a role on the hit TV series "Ugly Betty".
Thus, the Golden-Globe winning series will see her as a loon who loves to shop. "On Ugly Betty I'll play a loony who loves to shop and can't find a man. I like that sort of role," Campbell was quoted as saying.
Campbell will make her debut on the show later this year. Naomi recently pleaded guilty to assaulting her housekeeper with a mobile phone and was ordered to serve five days community service as punishment.
More Naomi Campbell News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo