Supermodel Naomi Campbell Lands "Ugly Betty" Role
She's been through trial after trial for assaulting her housekeeper with her mobile phone, but now Naomi Campbell is ready to make a comeback to spotlight. The supermodel has landed a role on the hit TV series "Ugly Betty".
Thus, the Golden-Globe winning series will see her as a loon who loves to shop. "On Ugly Betty I'll play a loony who loves to shop and can't find a man. I like that sort of role," Campbell was quoted as saying.
Campbell will make her debut on the show later this year. Naomi recently pleaded guilty to assaulting her housekeeper with a mobile phone and was ordered to serve five days community service as punishment.
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years