Supermodel Naomi Campbell Lands "Ugly Betty" Role
She's been through trial after trial for assaulting her housekeeper with her mobile phone, but now Naomi Campbell is ready to make a comeback to spotlight. The supermodel has landed a role on the hit TV series "Ugly Betty".
Thus, the Golden-Globe winning series will see her as a loon who loves to shop. "On Ugly Betty I'll play a loony who loves to shop and can't find a man. I like that sort of role," Campbell was quoted as saying.
Campbell will make her debut on the show later this year. Naomi recently pleaded guilty to assaulting her housekeeper with a mobile phone and was ordered to serve five days community service as punishment.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl