Supermodel Naomi Campbell Lands "Ugly Betty" Role
She's been through trial after trial for assaulting her housekeeper with her mobile phone, but now Naomi Campbell is ready to make a comeback to spotlight. The supermodel has landed a role on the hit TV series "Ugly Betty".
Thus, the Golden-Globe winning series will see her as a loon who loves to shop. "On Ugly Betty I'll play a loony who loves to shop and can't find a man. I like that sort of role," Campbell was quoted as saying.
Campbell will make her debut on the show later this year. Naomi recently pleaded guilty to assaulting her housekeeper with a mobile phone and was ordered to serve five days community service as punishment.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers