Supermodel Naomi Campbell Lands "Ugly Betty" Role
She's been through trial after trial for assaulting her housekeeper with her mobile phone, but now Naomi Campbell is ready to make a comeback to spotlight. The supermodel has landed a role on the hit TV series "Ugly Betty".
Thus, the Golden-Globe winning series will see her as a loon who loves to shop. "On Ugly Betty I'll play a loony who loves to shop and can't find a man. I like that sort of role," Campbell was quoted as saying.
Campbell will make her debut on the show later this year. Naomi recently pleaded guilty to assaulting her housekeeper with a mobile phone and was ordered to serve five days community service as punishment.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered