Paul Greengrass Resides in "Emerald City"
Boldly continues to deal with sensitive topic after "United 93", Paul Greengrass is collaborating once again with Working Title Films to depict the aftermath of the Iraq invasion in "Imperial Life in the Emerald City."
Based on the Rajiv Chandrasekaran's book, the project concerns the author's experience when he witnessed Americans' chaotic attempts to set up a provisional government in the area around Saddam Hussein's palace. "United 93" producers, Lloyd Levin, Tim Beva, and Eric Fellner, are all back to serve as the producers with Universal Pictures to distribute.
As for production date, filming is slated to begin later this year after Greengrass finishes his helming work in "The Bourne Ultimatum" also for Universal. The flick, which is the third installment of the franchise, is currently in post-production and set to open in theaters on August 3 this year.
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online