Paul Greengrass Resides in "Emerald City"
Boldly continues to deal with sensitive topic after "United 93", Paul Greengrass is collaborating once again with Working Title Films to depict the aftermath of the Iraq invasion in "Imperial Life in the Emerald City."
Based on the Rajiv Chandrasekaran's book, the project concerns the author's experience when he witnessed Americans' chaotic attempts to set up a provisional government in the area around Saddam Hussein's palace. "United 93" producers, Lloyd Levin, Tim Beva, and Eric Fellner, are all back to serve as the producers with Universal Pictures to distribute.
As for production date, filming is slated to begin later this year after Greengrass finishes his helming work in "The Bourne Ultimatum" also for Universal. The flick, which is the third installment of the franchise, is currently in post-production and set to open in theaters on August 3 this year.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed