Paul Greengrass Resides in "Emerald City"
Boldly continues to deal with sensitive topic after "United 93", Paul Greengrass is collaborating once again with Working Title Films to depict the aftermath of the Iraq invasion in "Imperial Life in the Emerald City."
Based on the Rajiv Chandrasekaran's book, the project concerns the author's experience when he witnessed Americans' chaotic attempts to set up a provisional government in the area around Saddam Hussein's palace. "United 93" producers, Lloyd Levin, Tim Beva, and Eric Fellner, are all back to serve as the producers with Universal Pictures to distribute.
As for production date, filming is slated to begin later this year after Greengrass finishes his helming work in "The Bourne Ultimatum" also for Universal. The flick, which is the third installment of the franchise, is currently in post-production and set to open in theaters on August 3 this year.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser