Paul Greengrass Resides in "Emerald City"
Boldly continues to deal with sensitive topic after "United 93", Paul Greengrass is collaborating once again with Working Title Films to depict the aftermath of the Iraq invasion in "Imperial Life in the Emerald City."
Based on the Rajiv Chandrasekaran's book, the project concerns the author's experience when he witnessed Americans' chaotic attempts to set up a provisional government in the area around Saddam Hussein's palace. "United 93" producers, Lloyd Levin, Tim Beva, and Eric Fellner, are all back to serve as the producers with Universal Pictures to distribute.
As for production date, filming is slated to begin later this year after Greengrass finishes his helming work in "The Bourne Ultimatum" also for Universal. The flick, which is the third installment of the franchise, is currently in post-production and set to open in theaters on August 3 this year.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch