Paul Greengrass Resides in "Emerald City"
Boldly continues to deal with sensitive topic after "United 93", Paul Greengrass is collaborating once again with Working Title Films to depict the aftermath of the Iraq invasion in "Imperial Life in the Emerald City."
Based on the Rajiv Chandrasekaran's book, the project concerns the author's experience when he witnessed Americans' chaotic attempts to set up a provisional government in the area around Saddam Hussein's palace. "United 93" producers, Lloyd Levin, Tim Beva, and Eric Fellner, are all back to serve as the producers with Universal Pictures to distribute.
As for production date, filming is slated to begin later this year after Greengrass finishes his helming work in "The Bourne Ultimatum" also for Universal. The flick, which is the third installment of the franchise, is currently in post-production and set to open in theaters on August 3 this year.
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand