Paul Greengrass Resides in "Emerald City"
Boldly continues to deal with sensitive topic after "United 93", Paul Greengrass is collaborating once again with Working Title Films to depict the aftermath of the Iraq invasion in "Imperial Life in the Emerald City."
Based on the Rajiv Chandrasekaran's book, the project concerns the author's experience when he witnessed Americans' chaotic attempts to set up a provisional government in the area around Saddam Hussein's palace. "United 93" producers, Lloyd Levin, Tim Beva, and Eric Fellner, are all back to serve as the producers with Universal Pictures to distribute.
As for production date, filming is slated to begin later this year after Greengrass finishes his helming work in "The Bourne Ultimatum" also for Universal. The flick, which is the third installment of the franchise, is currently in post-production and set to open in theaters on August 3 this year.
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram