Angelina Jolie Spent Last Week in Vietnam for Charity
Just last week, it was reported that she and partner Brad Pitt had bought a house in New Orleans following their plan to move there. Just now word got around that Angelina Jolie has spent last week in Vietnam for a meeting on behalf of the Maddox Jolie-Pitt Project, her charity aiding her son's native country of Cambodia.
Per People magazine, it is reported that the actress and MJP executive director Stephan Bognar, met with officials from the International Finance Corporation's Mekong Private Sector Development Facility, a privately funded World Bank initiative that promotes economic development in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos.
Jolie is reportedly interested in a program to get farmers to grow and sell bamboo, increasing their monthly income from $25 to $100-300. Just keep it here for further info on the project.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie