Angelina Jolie Spent Last Week in Vietnam for Charity
Just last week, it was reported that she and partner Brad Pitt had bought a house in New Orleans following their plan to move there. Just now word got around that Angelina Jolie has spent last week in Vietnam for a meeting on behalf of the Maddox Jolie-Pitt Project, her charity aiding her son's native country of Cambodia.
Per People magazine, it is reported that the actress and MJP executive director Stephan Bognar, met with officials from the International Finance Corporation's Mekong Private Sector Development Facility, a privately funded World Bank initiative that promotes economic development in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos.
Jolie is reportedly interested in a program to get farmers to grow and sell bamboo, increasing their monthly income from $25 to $100-300. Just keep it here for further info on the project.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?