Angelina Jolie Spent Last Week in Vietnam for Charity
Just last week, it was reported that she and partner Brad Pitt had bought a house in New Orleans following their plan to move there. Just now word got around that Angelina Jolie has spent last week in Vietnam for a meeting on behalf of the Maddox Jolie-Pitt Project, her charity aiding her son's native country of Cambodia.
Per People magazine, it is reported that the actress and MJP executive director Stephan Bognar, met with officials from the International Finance Corporation's Mekong Private Sector Development Facility, a privately funded World Bank initiative that promotes economic development in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos.
Jolie is reportedly interested in a program to get farmers to grow and sell bamboo, increasing their monthly income from $25 to $100-300. Just keep it here for further info on the project.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung