Angelina Jolie Spent Last Week in Vietnam for Charity
Just last week, it was reported that she and partner Brad Pitt had bought a house in New Orleans following their plan to move there. Just now word got around that Angelina Jolie has spent last week in Vietnam for a meeting on behalf of the Maddox Jolie-Pitt Project, her charity aiding her son's native country of Cambodia.
Per People magazine, it is reported that the actress and MJP executive director Stephan Bognar, met with officials from the International Finance Corporation's Mekong Private Sector Development Facility, a privately funded World Bank initiative that promotes economic development in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos.
Jolie is reportedly interested in a program to get farmers to grow and sell bamboo, increasing their monthly income from $25 to $100-300. Just keep it here for further info on the project.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs