Angelina Jolie Spent Last Week in Vietnam for Charity
Just last week, it was reported that she and partner Brad Pitt had bought a house in New Orleans following their plan to move there. Just now word got around that Angelina Jolie has spent last week in Vietnam for a meeting on behalf of the Maddox Jolie-Pitt Project, her charity aiding her son's native country of Cambodia.
Per People magazine, it is reported that the actress and MJP executive director Stephan Bognar, met with officials from the International Finance Corporation's Mekong Private Sector Development Facility, a privately funded World Bank initiative that promotes economic development in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos.
Jolie is reportedly interested in a program to get farmers to grow and sell bamboo, increasing their monthly income from $25 to $100-300. Just keep it here for further info on the project.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser