Marilyn Manson Trying to Block Any Future Claim of Spousal Support from Dita Von Teese
It will be a long and tough divorce battle for Marilyn Manson and Dita Von Teese. Following the footstep of his soon-to-be ex-wife, who filed for divorce on December 29, 2006 after just over a year of marriage, the rocker has also filed his own.
Dated January 19th, in his divorce papers Manson is trying to block any future claim of spousal support from estranged wife Von Teese, despite the fact that she has not asked for any. He also wants her to pay her own legal fees, while she is seeking to have him pay for the divorce.
Manson and Von Teese, both blaming the split on "irreconcilable differences," aren't seeing eye-to-eye on the date of their breakup. While Von Teese claims they broke up two months later on Christmas Eve, Manson claims they split on Halloween. Judging from such fact, it will take time for them to have their divorce finalized.
In other Manson news, he reportedly has set his new solo album, titled "Eat Me, Drink Me", for a spring release before then embarking on a world tour to support the set.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier