"Britney Spears and Isaac Cohen Are Not Together, By the Way"
Britney Spears, no panties, no underwear, and now no boyfriend. The pop singer, who is working on her comeback album, has reportedly split from model boyfriend Isaac Cohen, just three weeks after the pair began dating.
It was Spears herself who revealed the fact, telling a pack of paparazzi who followed her Thursday night January 18th at a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf cafe in Santa Monica, California, "Me and Isaac are not together, by the way." Being asked by photographers if the relationship was really over, she replied, "Yes."
Spears and Cohen were first seen together power-boating on Jan. 2 off the coast of Marina del Rey, California, and recently returned from a lavish weekend in Las Vegas. We'll see who's next on the queue to be Spears' new boy toy.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record