"Britney Spears and Isaac Cohen Are Not Together, By the Way"
Britney Spears, no panties, no underwear, and now no boyfriend. The pop singer, who is working on her comeback album, has reportedly split from model boyfriend Isaac Cohen, just three weeks after the pair began dating.
It was Spears herself who revealed the fact, telling a pack of paparazzi who followed her Thursday night January 18th at a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf cafe in Santa Monica, California, "Me and Isaac are not together, by the way." Being asked by photographers if the relationship was really over, she replied, "Yes."
Spears and Cohen were first seen together power-boating on Jan. 2 off the coast of Marina del Rey, California, and recently returned from a lavish weekend in Las Vegas. We'll see who's next on the queue to be Spears' new boy toy.
More Britney Spears News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal