"Britney Spears and Isaac Cohen Are Not Together, By the Way"
Britney Spears, no panties, no underwear, and now no boyfriend. The pop singer, who is working on her comeback album, has reportedly split from model boyfriend Isaac Cohen, just three weeks after the pair began dating.
It was Spears herself who revealed the fact, telling a pack of paparazzi who followed her Thursday night January 18th at a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf cafe in Santa Monica, California, "Me and Isaac are not together, by the way." Being asked by photographers if the relationship was really over, she replied, "Yes."
Spears and Cohen were first seen together power-boating on Jan. 2 off the coast of Marina del Rey, California, and recently returned from a lavish weekend in Las Vegas. We'll see who's next on the queue to be Spears' new boy toy.
More Britney Spears News
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed