"Britney Spears and Isaac Cohen Are Not Together, By the Way"
Britney Spears, no panties, no underwear, and now no boyfriend. The pop singer, who is working on her comeback album, has reportedly split from model boyfriend Isaac Cohen, just three weeks after the pair began dating.
It was Spears herself who revealed the fact, telling a pack of paparazzi who followed her Thursday night January 18th at a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf cafe in Santa Monica, California, "Me and Isaac are not together, by the way." Being asked by photographers if the relationship was really over, she replied, "Yes."
Spears and Cohen were first seen together power-boating on Jan. 2 off the coast of Marina del Rey, California, and recently returned from a lavish weekend in Las Vegas. We'll see who's next on the queue to be Spears' new boy toy.
More Britney Spears News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones