"Britney Spears and Isaac Cohen Are Not Together, By the Way"
Britney Spears, no panties, no underwear, and now no boyfriend. The pop singer, who is working on her comeback album, has reportedly split from model boyfriend Isaac Cohen, just three weeks after the pair began dating.
It was Spears herself who revealed the fact, telling a pack of paparazzi who followed her Thursday night January 18th at a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf cafe in Santa Monica, California, "Me and Isaac are not together, by the way." Being asked by photographers if the relationship was really over, she replied, "Yes."
Spears and Cohen were first seen together power-boating on Jan. 2 off the coast of Marina del Rey, California, and recently returned from a lavish weekend in Las Vegas. We'll see who's next on the queue to be Spears' new boy toy.
More Britney Spears News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny