Black Stars Gathered for Brett Ratner Project
Wanna see the big names in 'Black Hollywood' appearing together in one screen? Do keep an eye on this project from Brett Ratner, folks, as the filmmaker has successfully enticed the likes of Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, and Chris Tucker to all take part in a movie he is about to make, which is still untitled yet.
Set to be produced and distributed by Universal Pictures, the flick is said to be developed as a black version of the popular "Ocean's Eleven" and its sequels. Adding the hype, "Inside Man" scribe Russell Gewirtz is confirmed to work on the script while Denzel Washington is reportedly engaged in talks with Ratner for a starring slot in the movie.
Ratner, a native of Miami Beach, Florida, initially worked as music video director before gaining commercial success through his 1998 action-comedy effort "Rush Hour." Other notable directing credits of his include "Money Talks", "Red Dragon", "After the Sunset", and "X-Men: The Last Stand."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off