Black Stars Gathered for Brett Ratner Project
Wanna see the big names in 'Black Hollywood' appearing together in one screen? Do keep an eye on this project from Brett Ratner, folks, as the filmmaker has successfully enticed the likes of Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, and Chris Tucker to all take part in a movie he is about to make, which is still untitled yet.
Set to be produced and distributed by Universal Pictures, the flick is said to be developed as a black version of the popular "Ocean's Eleven" and its sequels. Adding the hype, "Inside Man" scribe Russell Gewirtz is confirmed to work on the script while Denzel Washington is reportedly engaged in talks with Ratner for a starring slot in the movie.
Ratner, a native of Miami Beach, Florida, initially worked as music video director before gaining commercial success through his 1998 action-comedy effort "Rush Hour." Other notable directing credits of his include "Money Talks", "Red Dragon", "After the Sunset", and "X-Men: The Last Stand."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding