Black Stars Gathered for Brett Ratner Project
Wanna see the big names in 'Black Hollywood' appearing together in one screen? Do keep an eye on this project from Brett Ratner, folks, as the filmmaker has successfully enticed the likes of Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, and Chris Tucker to all take part in a movie he is about to make, which is still untitled yet.
Set to be produced and distributed by Universal Pictures, the flick is said to be developed as a black version of the popular "Ocean's Eleven" and its sequels. Adding the hype, "Inside Man" scribe Russell Gewirtz is confirmed to work on the script while Denzel Washington is reportedly engaged in talks with Ratner for a starring slot in the movie.
Ratner, a native of Miami Beach, Florida, initially worked as music video director before gaining commercial success through his 1998 action-comedy effort "Rush Hour." Other notable directing credits of his include "Money Talks", "Red Dragon", "After the Sunset", and "X-Men: The Last Stand."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage