Black Stars Gathered for Brett Ratner Project
Wanna see the big names in 'Black Hollywood' appearing together in one screen? Do keep an eye on this project from Brett Ratner, folks, as the filmmaker has successfully enticed the likes of Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, and Chris Tucker to all take part in a movie he is about to make, which is still untitled yet.
Set to be produced and distributed by Universal Pictures, the flick is said to be developed as a black version of the popular "Ocean's Eleven" and its sequels. Adding the hype, "Inside Man" scribe Russell Gewirtz is confirmed to work on the script while Denzel Washington is reportedly engaged in talks with Ratner for a starring slot in the movie.
Ratner, a native of Miami Beach, Florida, initially worked as music video director before gaining commercial success through his 1998 action-comedy effort "Rush Hour." Other notable directing credits of his include "Money Talks", "Red Dragon", "After the Sunset", and "X-Men: The Last Stand."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special