Ewan McGregor As Kurt Cobain Onscreen ?
Following the buzz surrounding Courtney Love's plan to develop "Heavier than Heaven", a biographical feature about her deceased husband Kurt Cobain, what probably becomes the hot topic to talk about by now is seemingly the actor to play the Nirvana frontman.
A source for the Daily Express has informed that Ewan McGregor has come out as the top choice among other potential names to assume the role. What's interesting here is if McGregor truly lands the part, this won't be the first time the striking guy portrays a rock star as he had brilliantly done it before in "Velvet Goldmine."
Based on Charles Cross' biography of the same name, "Heaven" will be the first authorized look at the life of the singer, his band, and his relationship with his wife should a deal is reached. Love herself was previously quoted to promise that the project would be "(an) A list and high end film."
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off