Ewan McGregor As Kurt Cobain Onscreen ?
Following the buzz surrounding Courtney Love's plan to develop "Heavier than Heaven", a biographical feature about her deceased husband Kurt Cobain, what probably becomes the hot topic to talk about by now is seemingly the actor to play the Nirvana frontman.
A source for the Daily Express has informed that Ewan McGregor has come out as the top choice among other potential names to assume the role. What's interesting here is if McGregor truly lands the part, this won't be the first time the striking guy portrays a rock star as he had brilliantly done it before in "Velvet Goldmine."
Based on Charles Cross' biography of the same name, "Heaven" will be the first authorized look at the life of the singer, his band, and his relationship with his wife should a deal is reached. Love herself was previously quoted to promise that the project would be "(an) A list and high end film."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake