Ewan McGregor As Kurt Cobain Onscreen ?
Following the buzz surrounding Courtney Love's plan to develop "Heavier than Heaven", a biographical feature about her deceased husband Kurt Cobain, what probably becomes the hot topic to talk about by now is seemingly the actor to play the Nirvana frontman.
A source for the Daily Express has informed that Ewan McGregor has come out as the top choice among other potential names to assume the role. What's interesting here is if McGregor truly lands the part, this won't be the first time the striking guy portrays a rock star as he had brilliantly done it before in "Velvet Goldmine."
Based on Charles Cross' biography of the same name, "Heaven" will be the first authorized look at the life of the singer, his band, and his relationship with his wife should a deal is reached. Love herself was previously quoted to promise that the project would be "(an) A list and high end film."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'