Ewan McGregor As Kurt Cobain Onscreen ?
Following the buzz surrounding Courtney Love's plan to develop "Heavier than Heaven", a biographical feature about her deceased husband Kurt Cobain, what probably becomes the hot topic to talk about by now is seemingly the actor to play the Nirvana frontman.
A source for the Daily Express has informed that Ewan McGregor has come out as the top choice among other potential names to assume the role. What's interesting here is if McGregor truly lands the part, this won't be the first time the striking guy portrays a rock star as he had brilliantly done it before in "Velvet Goldmine."
Based on Charles Cross' biography of the same name, "Heaven" will be the first authorized look at the life of the singer, his band, and his relationship with his wife should a deal is reached. Love herself was previously quoted to promise that the project would be "(an) A list and high end film."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says