Topher Grace Cracking "Source Code"
Straying into a genre he seems unlikely to jump in, Topher Grace is set to star in a sci-fi thriller entitled "Source Code" for Universal Pictures, Variety has reported.
Apart from starring, Grace will also seat as executive producer alongside his partner Gordon Kaywin with Mark Gordon producing and Ben Ripley penning the script. Details on plot, however, are being kept under wrap though it is said that the project does revolve around time travel.
Grace, best known for his role in TV series "That '70s Show", initially built his acting career through a number of musical productions before making his way to join the cast of the FOX's sitcom. For year 2007, there are at least three of his movies set to hit theaters, most notably the highly-anticipated "Spider-Man 3" in which he plays the titular superhero's nemesis Venom.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie