Topher Grace Cracking "Source Code"
Straying into a genre he seems unlikely to jump in, Topher Grace is set to star in a sci-fi thriller entitled "Source Code" for Universal Pictures, Variety has reported.
Apart from starring, Grace will also seat as executive producer alongside his partner Gordon Kaywin with Mark Gordon producing and Ben Ripley penning the script. Details on plot, however, are being kept under wrap though it is said that the project does revolve around time travel.
Grace, best known for his role in TV series "That '70s Show", initially built his acting career through a number of musical productions before making his way to join the cast of the FOX's sitcom. For year 2007, there are at least three of his movies set to hit theaters, most notably the highly-anticipated "Spider-Man 3" in which he plays the titular superhero's nemesis Venom.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard