Topher Grace Cracking "Source Code"
Straying into a genre he seems unlikely to jump in, Topher Grace is set to star in a sci-fi thriller entitled "Source Code" for Universal Pictures, Variety has reported.
Apart from starring, Grace will also seat as executive producer alongside his partner Gordon Kaywin with Mark Gordon producing and Ben Ripley penning the script. Details on plot, however, are being kept under wrap though it is said that the project does revolve around time travel.
Grace, best known for his role in TV series "That '70s Show", initially built his acting career through a number of musical productions before making his way to join the cast of the FOX's sitcom. For year 2007, there are at least three of his movies set to hit theaters, most notably the highly-anticipated "Spider-Man 3" in which he plays the titular superhero's nemesis Venom.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'