Topher Grace Cracking "Source Code"
Straying into a genre he seems unlikely to jump in, Topher Grace is set to star in a sci-fi thriller entitled "Source Code" for Universal Pictures, Variety has reported.
Apart from starring, Grace will also seat as executive producer alongside his partner Gordon Kaywin with Mark Gordon producing and Ben Ripley penning the script. Details on plot, however, are being kept under wrap though it is said that the project does revolve around time travel.
Grace, best known for his role in TV series "That '70s Show", initially built his acting career through a number of musical productions before making his way to join the cast of the FOX's sitcom. For year 2007, there are at least three of his movies set to hit theaters, most notably the highly-anticipated "Spider-Man 3" in which he plays the titular superhero's nemesis Venom.
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video