Topher Grace Cracking "Source Code"
Straying into a genre he seems unlikely to jump in, Topher Grace is set to star in a sci-fi thriller entitled "Source Code" for Universal Pictures, Variety has reported.
Apart from starring, Grace will also seat as executive producer alongside his partner Gordon Kaywin with Mark Gordon producing and Ben Ripley penning the script. Details on plot, however, are being kept under wrap though it is said that the project does revolve around time travel.
Grace, best known for his role in TV series "That '70s Show", initially built his acting career through a number of musical productions before making his way to join the cast of the FOX's sitcom. For year 2007, there are at least three of his movies set to hit theaters, most notably the highly-anticipated "Spider-Man 3" in which he plays the titular superhero's nemesis Venom.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson