The Lucky 5 Finalists in the "My Grammy Moment" Contest
In the wake of the Golden Globes, Justin Timberlake has an announcement. It is the five finalists of his "My Grammy Moment" contest.
The five lucky finalists are Africa Miranda, 30, of Montgomery, Ala.; Jillian Gaudious, 25, of Long Branch, N.J.; Brenda Radney, 22, of Staten Island, N.Y.; Robyn Troup, 18, of Houston, Texas; and Jessica James, 18, of Georgia.
All of them will compete for the chance to perform with Justin at the forthcoming 49th annual Grammys. The finalists later on will be narrowed down to three with the help of fans' online voting.
The top three finalists will be announced during Super Bowl weekend on Feb. 3-4, then head for Los Angeles to rehearse with Timberlake. Online and text message votes during the 49th annual Grammy Awards, which will be telecast Feb. 11 by CBS from the Staples Center, will determine the contest's winner which will be announced live on the show before her performance with Timberlake.
More Justin Timberlake News
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video