The Lucky 5 Finalists in the "My Grammy Moment" Contest
In the wake of the Golden Globes, Justin Timberlake has an announcement. It is the five finalists of his "My Grammy Moment" contest.
The five lucky finalists are Africa Miranda, 30, of Montgomery, Ala.; Jillian Gaudious, 25, of Long Branch, N.J.; Brenda Radney, 22, of Staten Island, N.Y.; Robyn Troup, 18, of Houston, Texas; and Jessica James, 18, of Georgia.
All of them will compete for the chance to perform with Justin at the forthcoming 49th annual Grammys. The finalists later on will be narrowed down to three with the help of fans' online voting.
The top three finalists will be announced during Super Bowl weekend on Feb. 3-4, then head for Los Angeles to rehearse with Timberlake. Online and text message votes during the 49th annual Grammy Awards, which will be telecast Feb. 11 by CBS from the Staples Center, will determine the contest's winner which will be announced live on the show before her performance with Timberlake.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story