The Lucky 5 Finalists in the "My Grammy Moment" Contest
In the wake of the Golden Globes, Justin Timberlake has an announcement. It is the five finalists of his "My Grammy Moment" contest.
The five lucky finalists are Africa Miranda, 30, of Montgomery, Ala.; Jillian Gaudious, 25, of Long Branch, N.J.; Brenda Radney, 22, of Staten Island, N.Y.; Robyn Troup, 18, of Houston, Texas; and Jessica James, 18, of Georgia.
All of them will compete for the chance to perform with Justin at the forthcoming 49th annual Grammys. The finalists later on will be narrowed down to three with the help of fans' online voting.
The top three finalists will be announced during Super Bowl weekend on Feb. 3-4, then head for Los Angeles to rehearse with Timberlake. Online and text message votes during the 49th annual Grammy Awards, which will be telecast Feb. 11 by CBS from the Staples Center, will determine the contest's winner which will be announced live on the show before her performance with Timberlake.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation