The Lucky 5 Finalists in the "My Grammy Moment" Contest
In the wake of the Golden Globes, Justin Timberlake has an announcement. It is the five finalists of his "My Grammy Moment" contest.
The five lucky finalists are Africa Miranda, 30, of Montgomery, Ala.; Jillian Gaudious, 25, of Long Branch, N.J.; Brenda Radney, 22, of Staten Island, N.Y.; Robyn Troup, 18, of Houston, Texas; and Jessica James, 18, of Georgia.
All of them will compete for the chance to perform with Justin at the forthcoming 49th annual Grammys. The finalists later on will be narrowed down to three with the help of fans' online voting.
The top three finalists will be announced during Super Bowl weekend on Feb. 3-4, then head for Los Angeles to rehearse with Timberlake. Online and text message votes during the 49th annual Grammy Awards, which will be telecast Feb. 11 by CBS from the Staples Center, will determine the contest's winner which will be announced live on the show before her performance with Timberlake.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick
- 'Survivor: Game Changers': [Spoiler] Is Crowned the Winner of Season 34