The Lucky 5 Finalists in the "My Grammy Moment" Contest
In the wake of the Golden Globes, Justin Timberlake has an announcement. It is the five finalists of his "My Grammy Moment" contest.
The five lucky finalists are Africa Miranda, 30, of Montgomery, Ala.; Jillian Gaudious, 25, of Long Branch, N.J.; Brenda Radney, 22, of Staten Island, N.Y.; Robyn Troup, 18, of Houston, Texas; and Jessica James, 18, of Georgia.
All of them will compete for the chance to perform with Justin at the forthcoming 49th annual Grammys. The finalists later on will be narrowed down to three with the help of fans' online voting.
The top three finalists will be announced during Super Bowl weekend on Feb. 3-4, then head for Los Angeles to rehearse with Timberlake. Online and text message votes during the 49th annual Grammy Awards, which will be telecast Feb. 11 by CBS from the Staples Center, will determine the contest's winner which will be announced live on the show before her performance with Timberlake.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'